The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vandal Envy Is A Serious Thing

ConsummateVs

Tbh, I would like the Braton and Lato Vandal to re-appear. The Braton Vandal was available for ONE day, when the game was first released, for 1 credit or something, and since has never re-appeared.
Now... the Proto armour and Dex Furis are slightly different. They are 1 year anniversary items, and as such, is understandable why they arn't available, but the Braton Vandal was not an anniversary item, and was just to basically say, we're in open beta.

The Braton Vandal should be released again for an event or something. Warframe barely got any attention when it was released, and so almost everyone who started at the start of open beta missed out on it (if it was up for a week that would have been different). I for one joined one day after it was released, and so missed out on the Braton Vandal, which personally I think is a little unfair.

Those being hoardy and saying "NO IT'S A GIFT FOR PARTICIPATING IN CLOSED BETA". Shut up! The only exclusive items are Founders gear, and the Vandals have every potential to come back. The Lato Vandal yes, was given to closed beta's, but the Braton WASN'T, so, in every respect, we should all get a 2nd shot, and longer attempt, at getting the Braton and Lato Vandal (as I say, the Lato is NOT exclusive either)

Edited by Stormandreas

Those being hoardy and saying "NO IT'S A GIFT FOR PARTICIPATING IN CLOSED BETA". Shut up! The only exclusive items are Founders gear, and the Vandals have every potential to come back. The Lato Vandal yes, was given to closed beta's, but the Braton WASN'T, so, in every respect, we should all get a 2nd shot, and longer attempt, at getting the Braton Vandal.

The Braton Vandal should be coming back, yeah. There's been no definitive strike against it coming back, so it should be back one day.

I choose to be his equal xD

Warframe0014.jpg

On topic however to where this thread has gone, I kind of agree with the Braton V coming back, I played at the time and missed it when it came out, I regret that, but it has little affect on this argument. The flipside of this is that if they do bring Braton V back then they also will have to give at least one second chance to every other exclusive on the same kind of tier, and also prepare to have people complaining that they missed the second chance and feel entitled to a third chance.

Sometimes you see a player whose loadout is superior in every way, and no amount of primes will make you his equal.

F8ufQT8.jpg

Curse you vandal vauban.

Ah... its good to see another with a complete vandal loadout!

Tbh, I would like the Braton and Lato Vandal to re-appear. The Braton Vandal was available for ONE day, when the game was first released, for 1 credit or something, and since has never re-appeared.

Now... the Proto armour and Dex Furis are slightly different. They are 1 year anniversary items, and as such, is understandable why they arn't available, but the Braton Vandal was not an anniversary item, and was just to basically say, we're in open beta.

The Braton Vandal should be released again for an event or something. Warframe barely got any attention when it was released, and so almost everyone who started at the start of open beta missed out on it (if it was up for a week that would have been different). I for one joined one day after it was released, and so missed out on the Braton Vandal, which personally I think is a little unfair.

Those being hoardy and saying "NO IT'S A GIFT FOR PARTICIPATING IN CLOSED BETA". Shut up! The only exclusive items are Founders gear, and the Vandals have every potential to come back. The Lato Vandal yes, was given to closed beta's, but the Braton WASN'T, so, in every respect, we should all get a 2nd shot, and longer attempt, at getting the Braton and Lato Vandal (as I say, the Lato is NOT exclusive either)

Eh. No.

1) The Vandals were given out to Closed Beta players, because they were released in closed beta as a celebration.You consider closed beta, laying the foundations of warframe -- More important than the anniversary, the confirmation of its success in the first year. It doesn't matter if the Braton was or wasn't added to our inventory, rather than being available in the market.

2) "Warframe barely got any attention when it was released"

Yeah. This is why we got the Vandals. Because we were here when it was a game, and we will be here when it's a legend. It was their thank you for letting us help them with closed beta. It's the street credit they rewarded us with.

3) You have no citable sources to confirm they are NOT exclusives.

EDIT: Whitetext, please.

Edited by -CM-Tiffany

why do you people keep the vandals and wraiths who aren't that good ?

not trying to be all professional here because i only owned the prova vandal and the gorgon wraith so far but 

the two mentioned were garbage compared to their closest counterparts being Serro and well every other impact rifle lol 

ok yeah beside if you haver the money to keep them and simply buy slots its good to delete them get a free slot and simply show the picture from your codex instead :P

question though ... is the snipetron vandal good ?

Eh. No.

1) The Vandals were given out to Closed Beta players, because they were released in closed beta as a celebration.You consider closed beta, laying the foundations of warframe -- More important than the anniversary, the confirmation of its success in the first year. It doesn't matter if the Braton was or wasn't added to our inventory, rather than being available in the market.

2) "Warframe barely got any attention when it was released"

Yeah. This is why we got the Vandals. Because we were here when it was a game, and we will be here when it's a legend. It was their thank you for letting us help them with closed beta. It's the street credit they rewarded us with.

3) You have no citable sources to confirm they are NOT exclusives.

EDIT: Whitetext, please.

You're doing the exact thing he said not to do. What about the founder kits? Vandals pale in comparison to a shiny prime that can never be obtainted again to a slightly upgraded weapon with little to no value.

Edited by Nexus730

You're doing the exact thing he said not to do. What about the founder kits? Vandals pale in comparison to a shiny prime that can never be obtainted again to a slightly upgraded weapon with little to no value.

It's symbolic value, but I think you never felt that way.

Hnnnnggggg the hypocrisy.  Also the Braton was in the market for 4 days.  Future rewards (starting with the lato vandal) were added to the inventory with a slot+catalyst because of complaints over how the Braton vandal was released.

The Braton Vandal should be coming back, yeah. There's been no definitive strike against it coming back, so it should be back one day.

This was addressed in the very first community hot topic thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/#entry358864

Edited by Aggh

Or you could "shut up". The same way that the Founders gear is exclusive, the lato vandal and braton vandal have been said by DE to be exclusive I'm pretty sure. Your argument is the same as PS4 players who missed Founders because it ended right before Warframe launched on PS4.

Am I seriously the only one who doesn't give a holy toss about the Lato or Braton Vandal?

The Lato is still a piece of S#&$e, no matter how much bonus accuracy it has, and the Braton is sub-par compared to the other weapons in this game that do what the Braton does, and look better doing it.

Y'know, maybe it's just that I'm the only person around here who can look at things from a more pragmatic stand-point...