Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vandal Envy Is A Serious Thing

ConsummateVs

-snip-

3) You have no citable sources to confirm they are NOT exclusives.

did they not say in a recent devstream that the only items that were not going to be re released were the Founder Exclusives, Prime Access accesories, and the lato vandal since it was closed beta exclusive? everything else had a chance of appearing in a future update, they seemed on the fence about the braton vandal.

Edited by FalsePride

Or you could "shut up". The same way that the Founders gear is exclusive, the lato vandal and braton vandal have been said by DE to be exclusive I'm pretty sure. Your argument is the same as PS4 players who missed Founders because it ended right before Warframe launched on PS4.

3) You have no citable sources to confirm they are NOT exclusives.

I really wish people would get their facts straight before calling someone out on something as if they know the answer.

DJ_Redwire, on 22 Jun 2014 - 5:32 PM, said:

I really wish people would get their facts straight before calling someone out on something as if they know the answer.

That's them talking about event items.  They even go on to say that the language used in the release of the founders item is why they won't be released. I'd say the language in this hot topic thread is pretty clear:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/#entry358864

They've actually gone out and said that the braton vandal (which were the only vandals at the time) were exclusive.

Oh and just to be clear, I could care less if they're re released. It's just delicious to see how hypocritical some of the newer founders can be :|

Edited by Aggh

did they not say in a recent devstream that the only items that were not going to be re released were the Founder Exclusives, Prime Access accesories, and the lato vandal since it was closed beta exclusive? everything else had a chance of appearing in a future update, they seemed on the fence about the braton vandal.

Well, the braton and lato vandal were both at the exact same time, for the same thing. So, surely it's exclusive as well

(Unfortunately)

5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged.

Lobbying is not encouraged.

Just thought I'd throw that out here.....

Just pointing out that DE can and has gone back on their word multiple times, and seeing as that post is a year old their stance on Vandals being exclusive may very well have changed. Kind of like how Brakk was supposedly exclusive.

I'd rather not have any of the old vandal weapons back. sure i'll probably never get them, but I don't mind. its like the guy from The Incredibles said, "once everyone is special, no one will be". if everyone had it, who would want to use it? they're not nearly as good as other weapons. they're just trophies for the dedicated players of old.

also: got no braton vandal, I congratulate those who do, would be -disappoint- &!$$ed if next year they give away another set of dex-furis or make excal prime available through farming. 

That is the thing with exclusive, it should be exclusive. Deal with it.

Edited by ComCray

Hnnh. [jealousy intensifies]

How I wish I'd been there for the final hours of CBT so I could get those two yummy vandals. Oh well. Water under the bridge.

Braton vandal was released part way through CBT (February 15th-19th) during a weekend stress test where they opened the beta up for the weekend so you'd have to have been playing a bit earlier than that for it.

You and me both my friend. I would gladly throw my Snandal and Prandal into the deepest pits of hell if it got me a Beandal. Need. Final. Braton *Twitch*

There was a guy who bought 10 or 15 of them and still had them not too long ago.  Maybe if they make them tradeable.... :|

" I would gladly throw my Snandal and Prandal into the deepest pits of hell if it got me a Beandal"

There was a guy who bought 10 or 15 of them and still had them not too long ago.  Maybe if they make them tradeable.... :|

Wait what? there's some guy with 10/15 Beandals...????? Wot? Why don't I know this? How does this even make sense? I TOO WANT NEED A BEANDAL...  TWO! AKBEANDAL..!!! We should Lobby!!! I heard that is the way to go!!!

That's them talking about event items.  They even go on to say that the language used in the release of the founders item is why they won't be released. I'd say the language in this hot topic thread is pretty clear:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/#entry358864

They've actually gone out and said that the braton vandal (which were the only vandals at the time) were exclusive.

i thought sheldons "disney vault" was referring to everythihng. thanks for the link

Meh, Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal aren't good anyway. Never really understood people's fascination with them. The only exclusive I've ever cared about was Excal Prime and that's only because he's a better Excal. Give me a plain Excal with the same benefits and future buffs and I'll completely forget about the Prime.

Am I seriously the only one who doesn't give a holy toss about the Lato or Braton Vandal?

The Lato is still a piece of S#&$e, no matter how much bonus accuracy it has, and the Braton is sub-par compared to the other weapons in this game that do what the Braton does, and look better doing it.

Y'know, maybe it's just that I'm the only person around here who can look at things from a more pragmatic stand-point...

Combat pragmatists.

They aren't that common, especially around here.

Meh, Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal aren't good anyway. Never really understood people's fascination with them. The only exclusive I've ever cared about was Excal Prime and that's only because he's a better Excal. Give me a plain Excal with the same benefits and future buffs and I'll completely forget about the Prime.

Lato I don't care about, but the Braton is my most used weapon. I don't really like the Braton prime's looks and sounds, but the Brandal looks amazing and sounds amazing and is a lightly better version of the normal Braton, which is why I want it.