Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Stop Bringing Weak Frames To T4 Survival

nitroz76

T4 survival is somewhere to bring your best gear and frames.

Not for some weak frame such as Saryn or Valyker (and others) who do little damage in comparison.

It's annoying to be doing the same amount of damage as the other 3 people because they have weak frames and are bringing some guns that they are leveling up. 

Managing 20+ enemies and vor in an area is challenging. So I should see more progress being made because I was killing most of those enemies and I was the one who killed vor. It took me 10 minutes to kill him, but I did it. (though I did need to be revived alot, so kudos to my teammates for helping with that while strugglign with other enemies)

Please bring a frame where you are able to pull your own weight in a T4 survival because others want to be able to go 40+ minutes instead of going to 25 while reeling others.

um its a free community, they have the right to play whatever frames they want to play. Im sorry that you didnt like that but its true. No frame is weaker then the other, its just how you play them. none can force then not to play a frame in a high lvl area. 

V8cEjML.gif

Edited by Senketsu_

valkyr weak? invincibility and attack increase/stun. Sayrns corrosive is highly effective in tower missions as most troublesome enemies there have armor. You sir have had the misfortune of not understanding a warframes ability usefulness

Edited by dragonkingdx

lol valkyr is one of the best frames for survival. Do you even know what your talking about?

Dunno if I'd go that far, but she certainly isn't bad/weak, that's for sure :|

Even saryn can work fine in T4 survival for a while what with her bulky health,decoy and ult that stuns and deals corrosive damage.

Edited by Aggh

Lol, Valkyr weak? Do you even Rage? Just don't use the recruiting tab if you have that much of an issue. If you're getting a group via the recruiting tab, please be responsible and understand your squad's limits instead of being arrogant and thinking you can go longer than they can last.

TL;DR

Don't use recruiting tab if you want to last for quite some time. Bring people you know who are good, or make friends and make said friends good.

Edited by FormlessDread

I feel like I say this way too often, but..

This topic is the worst topic I have ever seen on these forums.

I'm not even going to begin to attempt to try and address this abysmal post, OP.

Go play with friends that don't use "weak" frames and stop complaining about how others choose to play the game.

PS: Valkyr stronk!

I constatnly go to T4 Srv 40 minutes with my Valkyr. I am the only one standing at the 40 min mark most of the times. 1 minute of invincilbility + Dual Ichors works wonders against them.

Do not dare to say she's a weak frame.

Saryn is a tank frame with tons of HP and Shields. Miasma's damage is also great against Corrupted.

GG.

EDIT: It took you ten minutes to kill Vor? Lol. What did you use? MK-1? he dies under the one minute mark most of the time when I am playing.

Edited by S3EK3R

T4 survival is somewhere to bring your best gear and frames.

Not for some weak frame such as Saryn or Valyker (and others) who do little damage in comparison.

T4 is for Nyx and Nova, not for some weak frames (such as everyone else) who do little damage in comparison.