Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hosting > Need Xxx Warframe, Pm Your Frame

aynn

Oh, I didn't care, if he wanted a trinity and a nova. It kinda made sense. It's the ash and mag that were there when I made it into the lobby that sort of made me wonder what's the deal, when you want to go long. I mean, if you're asking for particular frames, I'd imagine you have a good idea of what you're doing.

And i'm not offended. I'm just wondering if Ash, Mag, Trinity and Nova are good candidates for a 60 minute T4 survival?

I understand the Mag if it was a Void survival. I don't really see Ash going the distance though.

Mag's Shield Polarize is currently one of 2 scaling damage abilities in the game. The other being Nyx's Absorb. Turning a fixed fraction of enemies shields into damage while regenerating ally shields is nothing to spit at.

But Ash....all I see him doing is running around spamming Smokebomb after Bladestorm stops hurting those heavies.

Ash can do pretty high damage with either stealth melee, or Blade Storm.

Doubling the damage with M.Prime makes it even better.

If an Ash were to bring a 4040 damage Blade Storm, then that would mean it would get doubled to 8080, then doubled again at a 15 hit multiplier to 16160 per hit, and each hit procs bleed, and the bleeds stack. In short, One Blade Storm has the potential to do hundreds of thousands of damage to every enemy in a room.

To quote myself on an older thread I made:

"A Blade Storm on one enemy attacked 17 times, with a maxed out Blade Storm un-modded by Power Strength mods. (AKA: the original 2,000). Would do 5 attacks of 2,000, 10 attacks of 3,000, and 2 attacks of 4,00 IF Blade Storm only hits a combo counter of ONE per Blade Storm. In other words. The WEAKEST damage it can possibly do is a total of 48,000 damage, if focused onto a single target."

If the weakest Blade Storm can hit is 48,000 damage with god like horrible RNG chances un-modded by power strength. Then Imagine how much damage it would be if it started at 4,040, instead of 2,000, and doubled to 8,080 with M.Prime. You're looking at around 192,000 damage from Blade Storm on a single target. The best part?

THAT WOULD BE THE LOWEST POSSIBLE DAMAGE YOU COULD DO WITH A BAD BLADE STORM, AND THOSE CALCULATIONS DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THE BLEED DAMAGE YOU'RE DOING.

Ash was great for Survival before using stealth.

Now Ash is great using stealth, and a Storm of Death using his ult.

Edit: How silly of me. Forgot to mention this as well:

Nova mixes well with Ash because of well, that damage scaling.

Trinity is great for recovering energy off of enemies Ash is Blade Storm, making it possible to non stop Blade Storm enemies into hell, as well as providing the squad near infinite energy.

Mag is great for using Pull, and restoring shields, making sure not much harm comes upon the squad.

This team would actually work very well when coordinated properly.

Edited by Shuuro

Ash can do pretty high damage with either stealth melee, or Blade Storm.

Doubling the damage with M.Prime makes it even better.

If an Ash were to bring a 4040 damage Blade Storm, then that would mean it would get doubled to 8080, then doubled again at a 15 hit multiplier to 16160 per hit, and each hit procs bleed, and the bleeds stack. In short, One Blade Storm has the potential to do hundreds of thousands of damage to every enemy in a room.

Then I read..

This team would actually work very well when coordinated properly.

Considering it's a bunch of pubs.. I dunnno. But who am I to judge. :/ I really wanted in though I was curious and it wasin't my key so who cares.

Considering it's a bunch of pubs.. I dunnno. But who am I to judge. :/ I really wanted in though I was curious and it wasin't my key so who cares.

Well. Bad players will always play bad.

That's something we'll always be plagued with when using recruit.

Just trying to point out the potential of team synergy.

Especially when people doubt my Ash </3 Lol.

It's not always bad though. There are times when I do get to run into people that actually know how to play them game and don't mindlessly sit in the middle of a bullet storm thinking they're god because ALL HAIL IRON SKIN.

¬ ¬

Well. Bad players will always play bad.

That's something we'll always be plagued with when using recruit.

Just trying to point out the potential of team synergy.

Especially when people doubt my Ash </3 Lol.

It's not always bad though. There are times when I do get to run into people that actually know how to play them game and don't mindlessly sit in the middle of a bullet storm thinking they're god because ALL HAIL IRON SKIN.

¬ ¬

Oh, I love ash too. Ash, Rhino and Saryn..despite nobody using her any more. I still believe!

I see fewer and fewer Saryns around, but when I do, they mostly do a good job at whatever it is they're doing lol.

I only ranked mine to 30, and I was done.

Like every other frame in the game

Maybe once Saryn gets her "re-balance", she'll get more of an appeal. Kind of how I see Ash everywhere now.

Show me a video of someone doing that to wave 40+ in T4. Then I'll take your word.

Without at least one proper ability to defend,the pod will take damage.

Someone as in solo?

The situation was "Valkyr team" if you read your own post

There are 2 early choke points that 2 of the valkyr can focus on and clean with melee easily

Another one running a max power str overextended Warcry to slow down anything that gets near the pod and defend the pod directly while the 4th runs around on top and clears it out, taking a secondary direct pod defense

The one on the first spawn point by the stairs will usually be able to clear their area before more enemies come so youll tend to have 3 Valkyrs on top of the pod with Warcry slow debuff killing enemy DPS on the pod and raising its armor

Or just have them all run around with Ogris/Penta/Soma/Latron prime/Boar prime/Younameit

Though Valkyr isnt suited for defending pods directly theres no reason why 4 of them cant get to 40 with the kind of weapons we have and the kind of damage she can tank

I see fewer and fewer Saryns around, but when I do, they mostly do a good job at whatever it is they're doing lol.

I only ranked mine to 30, and I was done.

Like every other frame in the game

Maybe once Saryn gets her "re-balance", she'll get more of an appeal. Kind of how I see Ash everywhere now.

Saryn is just good for everything really...

Shes a nice balance

I have no hopes for random parties anymore. I ask for 30 waves and then one guy is like "leaving at 20?" and another brings unranked weapons. 

I never got a party who can do 35+ min in t4s despite looking for good players etc etc. I can solo for longer than playing with a group, its ridiculous.

So no wonder that people ask for specific frames and high ranked players, they dont want to waste a key on poorly playing freeloaders who would fail to last any long.

Simple solution: farm your own keys if you want to set your own rules.

Someone as in solo?

The situation was "Valkyr team" if you read your own post

There are 2 early choke points that 2 of the valkyr can focus on and clean with melee easily

Another one running a max power str overextended Warcry to slow down anything that gets near the pod and defend the pod directly while the 4th runs around on top and clears it out, taking a secondary direct pod defense

The one on the first spawn point by the stairs will usually be able to clear their area before more enemies come so youll tend to have 3 Valkyrs on top of the pod with Warcry slow debuff killing enemy DPS on the pod and raising its armor

Or just have them all run around with Ogris/Penta/Soma/Latron prime/Boar prime/Younameit

Though Valkyr isnt suited for defending pods directly theres no reason why 4 of them cant get to 40 with the kind of weapons we have and the kind of damage she can tank

When I meant someone, I quite literately meant someone. In that team. It would be absurd to have 4 videos of the same run in different perspectives. I love Warframe, but I'm not about to watch 4 point of views now. You know?

Choke points can be easily maintained yes. This is a valid way to do something. The problem is, as soon as an eximus spawns, and so happens to get just a single member of your teams down. Everything ends up going downhill. The mobs get past that one person, you're left to either leave your mobs alone to ress them, let the mobs pass through, potentially also getting the 4th Valkyr downed near the pod. T4 enemies do hurt quite a bit so it wouldn't take more than a second for all your health to deplete, maybe 2.

Whats worse is the nature of the Mag Eximus. Spreading Magnetic around and down go your shields and ZAP goes your energy. Things suddenly look pretty bad.

Without a single frame for defense, one mistake, and it's either an extremely close call, or it's game.

Edited by Shuuro

I understand the Mag if it was a Void survival. I don't really see Ash going the distance though.

Mag's Shield Polarize is currently one of 2 scaling damage abilities in the game. The other being Nyx's Absorb. Turning a fixed fraction of enemies shields into damage while regenerating ally shields is nothing to spit at.

But Ash....all I see him doing is running around spamming Smokebomb after Bladestorm stops hurting those heavies.

Soloing T4s 50 min and 8 rounds of interceptions with Ash. 

When I meant someone, I quite literately meant someone. In that team. It would be absurd to have 4 videos of the same run in different perspectives. I love Warframe, but I'm not about to watch 4 point of views now. You know?

Choke points can be easily maintained yes. This is a valid way to do something. The problem is, as soon as an eximus spawns, and so happens to get just a single member of your teams down. Everything ends up going downhill. The mobs get past that one person, you're left to either leave your mobs alone to ress them, let the mobs pass through, potentially also getting the 4th Valkyr downed near the pod. T4 enemies do hurt quite a bit so it wouldn't take more than a second for all your health to deplete, maybe 2.

Whats worse is the nature of the Mag Eximus. Spreading Magnetic around and down go your shields and ZAP goes your energy. Things suddenly look pretty bad.

Without a single frame for defense, one mistake, and it's either an extremely close call, or it's game.

Its valkyr

This wont be an issue for a long time with warcry spam

Longer than most frames wouldve lasted anyways

Warcry slows enemy fire as well as movement effectively killing their DPS so thats just more reason to spam it

If you get shocked its no issue

Kill the one that did it and rage your energy back for life strike

If a valkyr does go down it only takes one warcry induced Valkyr to go save it while the others defend the pod

LET PEOPLE PLAY THE WARFRAME THEY WANT!

The type of warframe isnt the problem, it's the player and setup. 

Thanks for reading.

The larger part of this community which doesn't participate in this forum or even discussion don't even care.

The reason being is that majority of the player are non versatile, they take things literally and in a stereotypical manner, if you can't live with it then you make your own rules. Because down right even if i wanted to help (i am being tied back by exams to host any games for void or orokin derelict missions) i can't. Everyone's time is tied down by something, so wasting time is not in alot of people's favour.

This surely means they aren't enjoying games, which is true, but that is the irony of it. People sometimes don't play to enjoy or relieve stress, they just do it for the sake of wanting to feel special and so they make their own rules, rules that would help them get what they want allowing them to feel achieved. mindsets are largely differing from yours and you have to set the rules as it is hard to change people at all until you let them understand the real value of joy and fun in the freedom of choice.

Edited by Jacate

Kill the one that did it and rage your energy back for life strike

Zapped. No. Energy. It's an effect that does persist for a while.

Unless you're able to get every single enemy there within you're 1~2 Warcrys, then the slow will become null, can't exactly spam it when it's a skill in use.

Even if they are slowed, it would just take one mistake with a heavy gunners knock down, to let all those enemies hail bullets on you.

Even with all that armor, and rage equipped, does not make her invincible.  Energy can be nulled, and Health will at some point, hit Zero.

Again. All it takes is one mistake, and things can go really bad.

This wont be an issue for a long time with warcry spam

Wave 40+ enemies on a T4 is plenty long enough for her tankyness to start to dwindle. One mistake, and that health pool is gone.

Edited by Shuuro

I ran a 30 min T4 survival. Our group was Loki (Me), Rhino (Friend), Valkyr (Pub), and Nova (Pub). Both the Valkyr and Nova kept on dying after being revived. Every time we would revive one of them, the other one died. Eventually my friend and I decided to split up and follow each of them and babysit them. Eventually the Nova had to leave even though we were planning on leaving at 40 mins.

The moral of the story is, don't invite pubs without checking their warframe and gears. There's always the lack of coordination and they always split up when the timer goes 30+ in a survival. This was the first bad experience with a pub.

I ran a 30 min T4 survival. Our group was Loki (Me), Rhino (Friend), Valkyr (Pub), and Nova (Pub). Both the Valkyr and Nova kept on dying after being revived. Every time we would revive one of them, the other one died. Eventually my friend and I decided to split up and follow each of them and babysit them. Eventually the Nova had to leave even though we were planning on leaving at 40 mins.

The moral of the story is, don't invite pubs without checking their warframe and gears. There's always the lack of coordination and they always split up when the timer goes 30+ in a survival. This was the first bad experience with a pub.

It's quite rare to find good pubs. When it does happen though, it's always a good run and a nice time.

They really need to make a kind of lobby system so we can recruit players in a more orderly fashion.

Here's hoping.

I can respect the host's decisions, but I can't stand all these idiots who join MY missions and try to tell everyone else what to do. I'm against adding a kick feature, but I'd change my mind if it would get these nubs out of my lobbies.

My key or their key, nobody tells me what to do.

People oughta learn to ask nicely for things.

Not what I thought this was going to be about.

i figured OP was hosting a warframe smut site and was wanting people to pm our shipping charts and favorite frame hook ups so he could animate WFpronz.

then i realized OP missed the boat and wattchuwant already did this.

then i click the thread and was completely wrong.

Ehhh no?

S'cuse me?

When hosting a void mission I should at least be allowed to ask people to play certain warframes, no?

Nothing wrong with that. Neither is asking for people with a certain mastery rank.

I hosted a t4 def, said that I wanted players with mastery> 5 only (now that's not too much to ask, eh?). of course some mastery 3 noob joins. Guess who died at least twice every wave?

As a host, I'd like to be able to kick players from the group- before the game starts at least.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Guest Shibboleet

LET PEOPLE PLAY THE WARFRAME THEY WANT!

The type of warframe isnt the problem, it's the player and setup. 

Thanks for reading.

I would love to carry 2 Ashes and a Valkyr in my T4 Survival/Defense Key.