Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Egg: Colossal Creature Shadow [It's Back!]

Renathy

I remember this too and I hope it wasn't removed that was awesome.

I have came in contact with Rebecca, not knowing who else to ask about this, but she did reply positively, which is a good thing. Hopefully I can uncover more about this hidden creature in the Warframe world.

Oh yeah I know what you're talking about. It's that room that has two large glass wall at the sides with a bridge in the middle.

Yeah I've seen that, there are two animations in total I think, it looks more to me like some sort of ell creature actually.

Oh yeah I know what you're talking about. It's that room that has two large glass wall at the sides with a bridge in the middle.

Yeah I've seen that, there are two animations in total I think, it looks more to me like some sort of ell creature actually.

In which tileset can that room be found? My camera is ready.

Are those void parkour rooms still in the void with the 5000 lasers? I'm guessing no as them areas are to big to miss

They are usually off the path in exterminate and capture missions. They are still there, at least 3 different rooms I have found. Not going to eat up any more space on this thread sure there is one with all the info you need.

Did a little looking around on the Wiki since I'm not at home, maybe this is the room in question? It's the only one I can remember at the moment that has a bridge in the middle.

640px-2013-09-17_00004.jpg

Edited by Xandis

Did a little looking around on the Wiki since I'm not at home, maybe this is the room in question? It's the only one I can remember at the moment that has a bridge in the middle.

640px-2013-09-17_00004.jpg

Mhm, that's the one. Those glass walls at the sides with water behind them, just stare at them for a while and either of the two animations of the same silhouette will show up.

Mhm, that's the one. Those glass walls at the sides with water behind them, just stare at them for a while and either of the two animations of the same silhouette will show up.

That's not them. I checked the ones in the Derelict ships, and they're covered in flora. Then I checked the ones in the Void, and they are just too small to hold a colossal creature.

There was a video a long time ago, but I cannot find it.

Maybe someone can take pictures of it.

Actually, you are correct. Someone messed with muh tentacle monsters! [/size]

That'd explain why some people are not seeing it.

Edited by RahuStalker

You see the shadow in a Derelict. Or, at least... you did see it... A few days ago something made me remember it and I was going to mention it a thread, but didn't because I wasn't sure if it was still in game... Or even existed in the first place.

I saw the thread and video... However long ago it was, and went into a derelict myself and saw it firsthand. However, I can't recall seeing that room ever again.

Edited by FatalX7