Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To The Earth Warframe?

NoggDog117

With the new trapper coming out, I have to wonder, are we even getting the Earth warframe that was put in the Design Council poll a year ago for the release of Nova? We got everything on the poll except for the earthframe.

I ask of DE, a simple "Yes" or "No", will we get the Earthframe?

EDIT:

Okay, let me say this now, Oberon can't manipulate metal or stone, he doesn't fit the bill.

Edited by NoggDog117

Might be that they wanna make the earth frame male for some reason, If you look at the current classic elemental frames then Hydroid is the only male frame among them while Zephyr and Ember is female.

Frost.

Can I have a link to the thread, please? I can't find it and i wasn't on the forums in U8 D:

You can't view it, sadly, it's in Design Council Archives. You can probably search it up in Reddit or something, or maybe watch a livestream from that time.

Might be that they wanna make the earth frame male for some reason, If you look at the current classic elemental frames then Hydroid is the only male frame among them while Zephyr and Ember is female.

Frost.

also there is Sayrn, shes poison though not a classic element, is one we use in game so a male would give it 3 -3 

with Frost, Hydroid, and a new one

then Sayrn, Ember, and Zepher

Oh yeah forgot about volt then it would be kinda uneven

Edited by Edward_Hardy

I'm guessing he means frames that were added after he started playing because Frost and Volt are both male elemental frames.

On a sidenote, I obviously never thought it was official but I always considered Rhino to be kind of an earthframe, he can envelop himself in metal and can shatter the ground doing seismic damage around him. (although I'm not entirely sure how it works, be it time or gravity manipulation) Gravity would definitely further my logic that Rhino is an earthframe.

They're not the conventional 4 elements. Earth, Water, Fire, Air.

Yes, Frost is frozen water, but the concept of the 4 elements uses liquid water.

There is no "concept of 4 elements." This is Warframe. Not Ancient Greece or Avatar.

You said elementals, and you ignored 2 male elementals.