Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No One Wants To Admit It, But... (Crimson Dervish Needs A Nerf)

Aktriaz

Crimson Dervish looks amazing, but it's slow and clumsy. Look how I spin around in front of enemies eating bullets. I have same problem with it I have with gleaming talon - I mostly end up using quick attack (and toss in case of glaives). Combos are annoying to use. Dervish is slow even though combos are easy, Talon is annoying (pause after 3 strikes or walk backwards - why? oh whyyy?).

remember Hek?

remember strun wraith?

OH, and do you remember like half the forum was screaming for longswords to be useful?

Now that you got it, you scream nerf....

Do you even realise how stupid that looks?

No nerf needed here.

Maybe all the longswords should get their base dmg buffed so that they don't need an extreemely rare stance to be useful...

Crimson Dervish needs to be nerfed.

Do I even need to explain why? Anyone who knows what it is knows what I'm talking about.

This Stance can make any Longsword better than most of the weapons in the game.

why

why the 300% damage

who thought it was a good idea to do this

what

really what

I'm so baffled by this decision

why does Iron Phoenix even exist

no one's going to use it with Crimson Dervish's sheer power overshadowing it

at this point Iron Phoenix is just wasting hard drive space (just like Spectra huehuehue)

...I think I'm going insane.

Wait... Crimson Dervish give a 300% damage boost?? I never knew that, I always used it cause I thought the combos looked better than Iron Phoenix! >_<

Dragon Nikana is the top dog. Yeah, Dakra does more damage with Crimson Damage, but look at actual speed and despair.

Dragon Nikana "feels" better for me... No idea why, but I like it better just because it "feels" better. Nothing to do with damage... Maybe the speed is indeed a factor that makes me prefer a DNikana+TC over a DakraP+CD...

Oh! question for all the experts out there! (because Lotus knows I am NOT an expert^^'): Which is better for Life strike? More damage per hit means more health for less energy right?