Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Melee Weapon In Your Opinion?

Akib444

Anything other than Obex. Seriously, I suffer from Obex withdrawal or something, I can't use anything else without it feeling inferior.

#ObexMasterRace

OBEXXXXXX!!!! I love it hahaha. The most underwhelming weapon in my opinion is the jaw sword though.

I hated the Heat Sword, but half of that was for aesthetic reasons. No matter what you color the darned thing, it just looks so ugly. Which is too bad because I like the innate Heat damage, but I guess I can wait for the Sword & Board. I also hated the Heat Sword pre-U13, so I can't say how it works. It's still ugly as sin imo, so I won't be hastily re-forging it any time soon.

Bo.

lacks damage, speed, and finesse. and no, i do not consider impact a viable damage type.

its only effective against shields so you take a 25% damage penalty against grineer units and a bonus 50% to corpus shields but are slapped again in the face once their shields are down with a 25% damage penalty while the infested are indifferent to your plea.

and since attack speeds are different between one handed and two handed weapons, the "fast attack speed" is only applicable to the two handed category as many if not all single handed weapons and even some two handed weapons put it to shame.

this is why im not jumping for joy at bo prime -w-