Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

___

omegaskorpion

This would be awesome. It would be cool if the cities had little random occurrence set pieces, like the encounters in skyrim. I think the best part about this is there seems to be quite a lot of ways to potentially complete the mission, so you could do it your way and actually feel like the badass space ninja you're supposed to be. 

Could we have just a mission where there is no objective, so that we can just walk around the place and buy stuff/visit the area/appreciate the scenery/find some lore?

Well, that kind of place would be interesting, but it would lose its epicness bit faster since we realy cant do much. Of cource if there is side missions to play, that would change everything.

Well, that kind of place would be interesting, but it would lose its epicness bit faster since we realy cant do much. Of cource if there is side missions to play, that would change everything.

But your idea is so ripe and compatible for such a mission. 

I can already imagine my Warframe in disguise, sitting at a bench and looking at the civilians passing by. Pure, pure bliss. 

is it earth cuz it doesnt have to be earth since the tenno r space ninjas

I dont remember saying that any of these missions would senter around earth. Both space missions and city missions are in all planets/moons (exept in eris, its going to bee infested and infested don't have civilisation to blend in)

Wow. This is an awesome suggestion. You of course used AC series as a reference which is actually quite logical. Now for the important stuff I think at least 3 or 4 types of missions could be developed using the cover system and this "Civilian cities". 

First of all tenno could get a "Corpus disguise" or a Grineer  whatsoever. The corpus being a hooded tunic with corpus fashion. For Grineer maybe a lancer suit. Or just a large hood. 

Mission types:

- Abduction- In this case is just a capture mission but with a timer. The target would be at the start point, you will have to use the codex to identify him, then you would have to find a way to capture him completely undetected. After the capture you would have to also go to the escape zone before the timer runs out or else the mission will be failed.

- High profile assassination- In this case you will have to identify the target, and he or she will go to a protected space in which you have to eliminate all guards and then assassinate the target. But once the target is killed the alarms would go on and you would have to scape before time runs over but you can kill and no problem

- Tailing and meeting- These would be a good mission to meet the so called Tenno sympathizers, you identify the target follow him without been seen and then you meet him, after that the mission would be over. You could also visit Darvo or liberate him idk and adfter that he gives a discount.

- Research- You will have to find places of corpus or grineer research, and each place will be codex scanned. After each place is scanned it will give info for the next building to be scanned. You will have to do this for about three  to 4 buildings. Mission should be at night and all killing should be silent. In the last scann, you could fight a mini boss or something and then run to your liset....

Much dreams

Edited by Hayzemet

Wow. This is an awesome suggestion. You of course used AC series as a reference which is actually quite logical. Now for the important stuff I think at least 3 or 4 types of missions could be developed using the cover system and this "Civilian cities". 

First of all tenno could get a "Corpus disguise" or a Grineer  whatsoever. The corpus being a hooded tunic with corpus fashion. For Grineer maybe a lancer suit. Or just a large hood. 

Mission types:

- Abduction- In this case is just a capture mission but with a timer. The target would be at the start point, you will have to use the codex to identify him, then you would have to find a way to capture him completely undetected. After the capture you would have to also go to the escape zone before the timer runs out or else the mission will be failed.

- High profile assassination- In this case you will have to identify the target, and he or she will go to a protected space in which you have to eliminate all guards and then assassinate the target. But once the target is killed the alarms would go on and you would have to scape before time runs over but you can kill and no problem

- Tailing and meeting- These would be a good mission to meet the so called Tenno sympathizers, you identify the target follow him without been seen and then you meet him, after that the mission would be over. You could also visit Darvo or liberate him idk and adfter that he gives a discount.

- Research- You will have to find places of corpus or grineer research, and each place will be codex scanned. After each place is scanned it will give info for the next building to be scanned. You will have to do this for about three  to 4 buildings. Mission should be at night and all killing should be silent. In the last scann, you could fight a mini boss or something and then run to your liset....

Much dreams

Thease ideas are amazing :O

i will soon edit the post to make those ideas seen by everyone because they are so good.

(i will edit them little bit)