Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4Th Of July Event Speculation Megathread

ndantony

Merged threads into this one for 4th of July event speculation.

This will be a big week, as 4th of July coming on Friday and coinciding with the U14 update.

There was never any date set for the release of U14 - I'm emphasizing this to prevent misinformation and disappointment.

Shhh, you'll disrupt the image they have in their gentle, freedom loving minds.

On a completely unrelated note, Happy Canada Day, eh?

Screw it. Make way for correct facts. 

Because what the US needs currently is a bucket of cold water dumped at its face, along with a slap for good measure. 

Edited by Renegade343

I don't see any justification for this since DE is not american. Secondly ask the african people about that independence (i am caucasian before you say something), or ask the american natives about their freedom, lets just keep to the worldwide festive days and don't give the USA more ego  bonuses, it's big enought as it is ^^.

I don't see any justification for this since DE is not american. Secondly ask the african people about that independence (i am caucasian before you say something), or ask the american natives about their freedom, lets just keep to the worldwide festive days and don't give the USA more ego  bonuses, it's big enought as it is ^^.

DE has heavy ties to Epic Games for making the Unreal engine. They worked very closley with them and it is very possible a lot of the staff is in fact US citizens working on Visas and passports. Not to mention I'm guessing a large amount of the playerbase is in the US (For what it's worth the color palette is a bit of a cash grab more than any "honoring"). Why there isn't a Canadian palette I find more odd, there is a bastille day one for France and then that's it. I had a running theory that since DE was in Ontario, they were honoring a historical tie to France (way back when France had controlled a large strip of territory going from the top of Canada to the bottom of Lousiana named "New France"). What I find odd is why they would honor that but not Canada who had an independence day not far from our own.

holy crap this thread still lives? Hate is a viable energy source for threads...if only we could power our vehicles and appliances on hate...global warming would not be a thing.

I can't see how DEStalkerScythe.png can be used as a  viable energy source...

Why so much Dread2.png Nikomo-Sama?

Edited by sushidubya

Maybe a return of the Red/White/Blue pack for 75 plat like last year?

Perhaps there will be one person [sucker] apart from me in the entire world who gets drunk enough to buy it!

and yes..i also have the 'Bastille' pack lol

I'm locking this thread because it's rife with disrespectful nationalist/anti-nationalist remarks about various countries.

July 4th is an United States Holiday. DE is Canadian. They celebrate Canada Day (which is today, July 1st) and not (American) Independence Day.