Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4Th Of July Event Speculation Megathread

ndantony

Isn't that what I said though?  America a.k.a The United States of America is the country and North America which includes Canada and Mexico is the continent... unless... nope... pretty sure that's what I said.

Isn't that what I said though?  America a.k.a The United States of America is the country and North America which includes Canada and Mexico is the continent... unless... nope... pretty sure that's what I said.

Except North America + South America = The geographical continent of America.

Oh god, I just imagined a star-spangled Braton skin.

That Would Be So COOL!

4 of July? so we can celebrate USA independece day?

Why not 28 of July, is "independence day" of Peru??

Others countries deserves celebrations too.

well the US is literally connected to Canada so that might be a reason why, also US players make up a fairly large portion of the Warframe community.

Then surely there would be an England/Britain/UK colour palatte?

They could always make the same color pallet but have it be localized, seeing as France, the UK, and America are all red, white, and blue, and then omit the blue for the Canada pack.

America is the entire continent (both north and south America or separate, depending on people's understanding)

United States of America is the actual country...

And a rather large portion of the world refers to the USA colloquially as America.  Well established  popular usage isn't something you can ignore when discussing semantics.

Edited by Aggh

Then surely there would be an England/Britain/UK colour palatte?

No. America was so badass, that after we split, we recreated the entire English language to be superior. Like taking the U out of Honour and Colour. That's how awesomely badass America is. AMERICUH!

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

TENNO REINFORCEMENTS 

Freedom Syandana! 

- Reminiscent of an ancient democratic empire, the Freedom Syandana shows your dedication to "keeping the balance" in the Origin System. Comes only in Red, White and Blue. 

Sentinel Accessories! 

-Bald Eagle Mask

-Bald Eagle Wings

-Bald Eagle Tail

Open Armory! 

- For only one day, find the blueprints of all those weapons you never managed to get in the Market! Prices begin at 500,000 credits. 

aaand I can't think of more stuff but hey whatever the spooks are probably out to get me already. Nice knowing you guys. 

TENNO REINFORCEMENTS 

Freedom Syandana! 

- Reminiscent of an ancient democratic empire, the Freedom Syandana shows your dedication to "keeping the balance" in the Origin System. Comes only in Red, White and Blue. 

Sentinel Accessories! 

-Bald Eagle Mask

-Bald Eagle Wings

-Bald Eagle Tail

Open Armory! 

- For only one day, find the blueprints of all those weapons you never managed to get in the Market! Prices begin at 500,000 credits. 

aaand I can't think of more stuff but hey whatever the spooks are probably out to get me already. Nice knowing you guys. 

You sir get my +1

I'm not sure what were talking about here anymore... are you guys saying that South and North America are one continent?  The region is known as The Americas sure but they are 2 different continents, and The United States of America is a country in the North American continent.

Also Mexicans have Cinco de Mayo (not even remotely sure I spelled that right lol) that is their day of independence if I'm not mistaken and most Americans not just Latin Americans celebrate it because, well its fun =D at the very least people here go out and get some cervesas (beer in Spanish... i think).

This went in a very bad direction I think this thread should be shut down to prevent any more conflict

I don't know about you, but I'm having a whale of a time!

I linked this thread to a friend, and he could not stop laughing.