Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Light Of Many 'complaints' I Still Wait On The Edge Of My Seat

achromos

I just want DE to stop giving use useless shiny toys, and start working on the reals problems of the game: balance, good mechanics...

You 'people' talk about 'game balance and 'good mechanics'' but you don't usually elaborate.  I see no issues here, only a few minor vocal people like you 'people' do.

You 'people' talk about 'game balance and 'good mechanics'' but you don't usually elaborate.  I see no issues here, only a few minor vocal people like you 'people' do.

koolen speak sense. You are just too blind to see.

Most likely blinded by the promise of the many things which U14 potentially might bring.

Eh, I'm not that excited until I see it in its 'completed' form. Depends on seeing how they're implemented and how we have to 'take care of them' (yeah, really great fun and a good experience). I tend to think 'oh, right, kubrows, could be interesting... next' and then I consider the unnecessary attention it may require.

To be fair there are so many feedback threads and overhaul proposals that anything anyone could possibly say about balance and mechanic overhauls would just be a repeat of existing threads.

I am looking forward to update 14 but not because of the new features because the kubrows sound horrible and I don't really care about a ui overhaul but the bugfixes and quality of life changes that are being bundled in with U14 sound awesome.

Most likely blinded by the promise of the many things which U14 potentially might bring.

Blind?  One of us is blind and it isn't me.  I know what this game is, I know what I got myself into.  This is a game about collecting items, running T3-T4's and having fun with friends and seeing how long you can run in a survival/defense mission.  What else is there to do in this game?  Personally I think you are blinded by your own wants, needs, and presumption of what you want this game to be, to realize what it really is.

I am happy, and content and I am going to enjoy the quests, the ships, the new UI, and the Kubrows just fine.

Do I want more content?  That will come.  I am content to wait, ... and while this is opening me up to MANY 'memes' and 'gifs'.  It is 'beta.'  Wait for it to update a bit, come back and play, there are other games out there but the fun thing about warframe is... it is free to play.

Edited by Sibarian

I just want DE to stop giving use useless shiny toys, and start working on the reals problems of the game: balance, good mechanics...

Where did you get the impression that they are not working on game mechanics and balancing alongside new content? They have teams working on different aspects of the game at the same time. Rebecca already mentioned in another thread that they are costantly working on balancing/debugging game modes. These shiny new stuff are just more appealing to the community that is why these are highlights of the updates.

Warframe is a space ninja game and DE has hyped for space dogs for two livstreams already. What is this BS, seriously...

"Ninja" game.

Anyway, this game is so logical and true to RL that it having space dogs would be wrong.

Come on, you know Warframe better than that.

Yea, that's what I need in a Ninja Spacegame - balance.

I don't care about balance, at least, not in what we have already. If people want to decimate mobs by the million with zero personal risk by using min-maxed frames with 6 Forma'd weapons, let them.

You should instead ask DE - very nicely - to create some more content that will make those "overpowered" frames less godlike, and just more flexible. We already have game elements that cripple frames (the Grustrag Bolt), or nerfs stats (Dragon Keys), or force us to use less mods or weapons (Conclave Rating), so there is no reason to introduce missions or challenges that make us strip down to low(er) end gear - could call them "honor builds" in order to run them.

I could simply say "if the game is not challenging, just go in with no ranked mods" and even though this is totally logical and makes incredible sense, you all seems to just want to have content that is "hard" for super Forma'd frames and guns. Go figure.

I could make a mission where you have to eliminate a large number of small enemies with low health that can move away from you very fast, and say, were spawned by Void energy, and have high immunities to many frame powers, and instantly, high damage weapons become useless and more tailored builds with say, lowered recoil guns, or spread enhancing mods, and aura's like Enemy Radar with Banshee skill Sonar for target spotting would instead be optimal.

Balance is a matter of perspective. Warframe seem to have a decent balance, it's just unfortunate that the only thing that most missions do now is make mobs run directly into your line of fire like suicide lemmings.

Where did you get the impression that they are not working on game mechanics and balancing alongside new content? They have teams working on different aspects of the game at the same time. Rebecca already mentioned in another thread that they are costantly working on balancing/debugging game modes. These shiny new stuff are just more appealing to the community that is why these are highlights of the updates.

I don't think anyone thinks that. They're just whiny and things don't move on their timetables so they complain on forums about nothing being done. It's not that they are unaware of the facts, they just ignore them to make their point with a straight face.

I don't think anyone thinks that. They're just whiny and things don't move on their timetables so they complain on forums about nothing being done. It's not that they are unaware of the facts, they just ignore them to make their point with a straight face.

I wouldn't go so deep into the negative there mate. There have been a lot of threads about this. All these people being "whiny" and "ignorant" are just symptoms of the problem.

They should not, however, be shoving their selves into every freaking hype thread here. Yes, the community gets it. There's a problem. Doesn't mean you need to shout it in every corner of everywhere for it to be noticed.

-Uneven market pricing.

-Useless mods and overused must have mods

-Terrible weapons that aren't worth using

-Penta/Ogris/Soma wielding Rhinos

-Uneven market pricing.

-Useless mods and overused must have mods

-Terrible weapons that aren't worth using

-Penta/Ogris/Soma wielding Rhinos

1.)Talking about plats? Then Don't buy?  They price things like that purposely I believe, more incentive to actually PLAY the game instead of buy everything and then get bored.

2.) Are all the weapons terrible?

3.) Sorry those Rhinos are all wielding 'over powered weapons' to your standards, however this falls under a little thing called 'fun'  Something games have always been about and always should be about.  I don't know what travastys you have played but take a breath and relax, or just go to CoD or any other 'well balanced shooter' and there you have your cut-and-dry 'junk'.

p.s. I don't play warframe to play CoD, I play Warframe to play as a Space NINJA and If I want to blow something up just for the heck of it instead of using weapons 'sanctioned' by the gods of 'fun' that you guys are..., I'm going to do what I want and actually ENJOY the game :3.

Edited by Sibarian

Yea, that's what I need in a Ninja Spacegame - balance.

I don't care about balance, at least, not in what we have already. If people want to decimate mobs by the million with zero personal risk by using min-maxed frames with 6 Forma'd weapons, let them.

You should instead ask DE - very nicely - to create some more content that will make those "overpowered" frames less godlike, and just more flexible. We already have game elements that cripple frames (the Grustrag Bolt), or nerfs stats (Dragon Keys), or force us to use less mods or weapons (Conclave Rating), so there is no reason to introduce missions or challenges that make us strip down to low(er) end gear - could call them "honor builds" in order to run them.

I could simply say "if the game is not challenging, just go in with no ranked mods" and even though this is totally logical and makes incredible sense, you all seems to just want to have content that is "hard" for super Forma'd frames and guns. Go figure.

I could make a mission where you have to eliminate a large number of small enemies with low health that can move away from you very fast, and say, were spawned by Void energy, and have high immunities to many frame powers, and instantly, high damage weapons become useless and more tailored builds with say, lowered recoil guns, or spread enhancing mods, and aura's like Enemy Radar with Banshee skill Sonar for target spotting would instead be optimal.

Balance is a matter of perspective. Warframe seem to have a decent balance, it's just unfortunate that the only thing that most missions do now is make mobs run directly into your line of fire like suicide lemmings.

Deliciously true.