Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Guys Think We Are Getting In Wednesday's Hotfix? (The 13.10? Anticipation Megathread)

Demoonic

"These types"..."trolls" cause it.

Research shows that internet trolls, in general, exhibit psychopathic tendencies.

So you're telling me, because some people out there are some version of minor-league insane, I'm not allowed to be excited or happy about my favorite game getting even-better-yet?

The community shouldn't lose out on the right to be excited merely because psychopaths exist.

No...I don't mind people getting excited or happy about it, they can feel free its just the people who keep droneing on and slaping "Soon, No, Update 14 won't come out" on the topics

then mostly where the flame war starts

My guess would be Valkyr's new animations and the new Jynx / Harlekin (whatever she's called now) Frame.

U14 is a major update, this may take a while to settle.

To be fair if this was coming out and not u14 I whuold be happy, a new warframe and new animations!

No update 14 today. 

Everyone reading this thread make sure someone repeats this every few posts or at least every page of this thread. 

Quote DE Drews post as to why we are not getting U14 this week

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250130-update-14-hype-highlight-information-pictures-screenshots-included-the-megathread/page-29#entry2950591

A few people have done this already and we are only on page 3. This is going to be along day so make sure you repeat this message so we can spare some pain. 

As for what we are getting? 

Well Zephyr and Hydroid only have one alternative helmet still... So that would be nice. 

Now on this I can agree sort of.....sort of..

I no longer want any plat.

I want a firm release by the dev staff that states 'We are not interested in any business from Perfect World Entertainment' ... i dont even care if there isnt a patch today...

Why is everyone so upset over this PWE thing?

Why is everyone so upset over this PWE thing?

How PW style RNG works:

You want a potato, so you spend 40 plat to buy a casket. Opening the casket gives you a random item from the following: Reactor(5% chance), Catalyst(2% chance), 1000 credits(40% chance), 5 mods(10% chance), rare mod (13% chance), weapon part(20% chance), rare weapon part(7%chance), full weapon(2% chance), full rare weapon(0.7% chance), 5 reactors(0.18% chance), 5 catalysts(0.115% chance), SUPER PACK containing 10 catalysts, 10 reactors, 1,000 platinum, 50k credits, and 2 rare weapons(0.005% chance).

Oh, also, if you want to rank an item up, from 0 to 10, you can, 100% chance, using a rank up item each time. If you want to rank up from 10 to 15, you have a 75% chance while using 2 rank up items each time(20% failure, 5% chance for rank down), 15 to 20 is 3 items each time for 50% increase(35% fail, 15% rank down), 20 to 25 is 5 items each time(25% increase, 50% fail, 25% decrease), 25 to 28 is 7 items each time(10% increase, 60% fail, 30% decrease), 28 to 30 is 10 items each time(5% increase, 55% fail, 40% decrease)... and if you're lucky enough to have won rank insurers from rank item caskets(2% chance), you can use 1 to increase your chance of success rate by 10%. At this point, you can finally install a forma(50% chance of success) and start all over again!

Imagine what the RNG is like now, and then imagine that layer added on top. Then imagine all that S#&$ costs plat.

@Liyssa I think you miss the point, no one is telling you not to be excited, the point they are making is despite "official" response by a DE that U14 is not coming out this week people continue to speculate and hype things that are not going to happen causing so much spam on the forums, why do you think all those hype thread got either moved to the megathread or locked?

@Liyssa I think you miss the point, no one is telling you not to be excited, the point they are making is despite "official" response by a DE that U14 is not coming out this week people continue to speculate and hype things that are not going to happen causing so much spam on the forums, why do you think all those hype thread got either moved to the megathread or locked?

Did you actually read what I was responding to? I was told that hype threads in general are bad because they incite flame wars by virtue of trolls showing up on them, therefore, hype threads are bad.

The basic concept of "hype threads are bad because trolls", I do not accept, and it *is* telling me(and everyone) to not get excited(because gosh darn, the trolls!)