The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

My best hope is that DE sees this and reconsiders. We are very unhappy with this, and quick math says that at least 3 people's entire salaries this past year were paid by just responders to this thread, in the ~1 hour it's existed.

If all of your "whales" are going to beach about something, you need to think it through carefully.

Thankfully, DE does listen to us(unlike most game companies), so we may have hope yet.

On the bright side: At least we know what gets to headline the next "community hot topics" list!

They are a private company listed in the merger/acquisition phase on Bloomberg.

That's pretty telling...

My only surprise deals with them not having gone the crowdfunding route instead.

Kinda too late for that now though.

They are a private company listed in the merger/acquisition phase on Bloomberg.

That's pretty telling...

My only surprise deals with them not having gone the crowdfunding route instead.

Kinda too late for that now though.

They kinda did with the whole founder packages. Since they were on for a long time and were specifically towards funding the game. Only ceased when the platinum purchases on their own were enough to sustain.

We gather here today on this most unfortunate of all days to remember DE Warframe after the brutal mass killing of all time by the hand of PWE. Let us remember all the fun times us players/tennos have had while sinking money into the game that was deemed worthy of actual money. As we take this moment of silence to remember......we'll just have to go get ourselves a PS4 and play Destiny instead cause PWE can't their grubby one touch death hands on that (reference family guy death character).

Edited by HuckebeinMK3

Jeez, This is alot more intense then that time when we went up against Nexon on the ~mmobomb~ contest.

The hype train just totally ran out of fuel for me, if not it crashed and exploded.

DE don't do this please, my gaming career just started, don't kill it.

I have already advised my clanmates and alliance members(around 3000 players) to stop buying platinum until DE's official response about this.

We are very familiar with PW's capability of turning awesome games into mindless money sinks. So it is better to stop paying for a would be money-sink game sooner than later. We will resume our normal platinum purchase when DE denies PW's investment or when we are made sure PW's involvement will not affect the future development of Warframe(might take a few month).

As clanmate/alliance-mate of Lyvshalker, I agree to what he said. I will stop my platinum purchase until we are assured that PW's involvement won't adversely affect the game."