Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

ok, and does buying all the outstanding shares give PW some say in the company?

Maybe and maybe not. It depends on what type of shares they're offering up. It's probably Preferred Shares, where PW or whoever is going to get paid before the Common Share people, but don't get voting rights. :v I think. My brain's starting to drool, and just do some research and learn, and don't go cynical. There's enough cynicism in the thread to last us to next year.

youre a grandmaster and a fellow founder....it makes sense that it affects you this much

we both invested in this game

Thank you. That makes sense. I started playing WarFrame and thought, "This game is pretty cool." and bought Hunter. The coolness just kept coming so I upgraded to Master, but felt Grandmaster was more then I could spend. Once DE announced the Founder's program was ending I decided to tighten my belt for a couple of months and go all in. Honestly I play this game too much but it has been so much fun. Even with the prime grind. This is the first shooter I have played and liked. The devstreams are something I look forward to. Who would have thought video game sound would be so fascinating? If PerfectWorld gains control I don't think there will be a reason to wear my WarFrame founder shirt. Just would seem pointless.

This game was already bad anyways. Very shallow gameplay. No challenge. Everything is horribly unbalanced. Abilities are useless. DE never really adds anything to the core gameplay. Melee 2.0 was incredibly dissapointing. Every update is just more grind added. The only thing good about this game was the art direction. Game had a lot of potential. Whatever, R.I.P. Warfarm.

Please hang in there DE!

The community has your back, if you rely on us. We can and will help you out of the PWE mess (once we legally able to)

I promise you this though, 90% of the playerbase will be gone in a day if this:

warframe_f2pf._V355752135_.jpg

Becomes this:

VH5kUJt.png?1

Wait, thats the wrong image, the second one should have lock items on Loki, Rhino, and Mag. The bottom should have the "UNLOCK THESE FRAMES IN THE SOLAR BOX DROPPED BY VARIOUS MOBS! USE COSMIC KEYS FROM THE "NEW AND IMPROVED" SHOP TO OPEN FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF SEVEN PARTS FOR THESE FRAMES OR VARIOUS WONDERFUL AND TOTALLY NOT JUNK ITEMS!"

This game was already bad anyways. Very shallow gameplay. No challenge. Everything is horribly unbalanced. Abilities are useless. DE never really adds anything to the core gameplay. Melee 2.0 was incredibly dissapointing. Every update is just more grind added. The only thing good about this game was the art direction. Game had a lot of potential. Whatever, R.I.P. Warfarm.

Helvetica+-+K.jpg

Edited by dataman88

Thank you. That makes sense. -snip-

This is yet another example of I was talking about pages ago. I am praying with every fiber of my being that this whole debacle has nothing to do with money on DE's part, because we, the warframe player community, have PROVEN we are willing to step forward, pull out our wallets, and support DE in any way we can to see the dream of Warframe in all its glory put from pen to paper. They asked, we answered. I sincerely hope they didn't turn their backs on us for that.

So what is the general consensus on DE getting with PW? I'm getting a huge diversity in feedback, but its not clear to me what the community thinks overall. Thoughts?

Well, the community at large thinks, "I will slaughter your children and eat their livers before this happens! @(*()$ F*** F*** fuckity fuckity F*** @(*()$ F*** F*** F***."

And a minority would much prefer having more information.

Like numbers, percentages, etc.