Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Just a quick question, if perfect world constantly messes up games and drives them into the ground how are they still in business? If players recognize how terrible their business model is and they still have functionality as a company wouldnt that mean that enough players find their way of doing things acceptable that they can stay in business? (not defending perfect world, ive just never had any dealing with them and would like to know what exactly would be happening here.)

Idiots. Never underestimate uneducated consumers.

My hope is gone...

This happened on my birthday. Given my track record that's enough for me...

My faith is gone....

The gaming industry is going to undergo a crash it hasnt seen since the 1980's... 

I dont believe right now with how bad this day has gone for me that if i were set on fire i could summon up the will to give a damn...i really dont. I'm done with this thread...I'm uninstalling the game after this post goes up...i'll reinstall at a later date if DE comes out and proves this will not happen. This will be my last post here for some time i bet. And now that's fine...i dont have the rage left within me to bother with a third infraction... bye guys. I'm not waiting for answers. I can install later if i'm wrong.

Just a quick question, if perfect world constantly messes up games and drives them into the ground how are they still in business? If players recognize how terrible their business model is and they still have functionality as a company wouldnt that mean that enough players find their way of doing things acceptable that they can stay in business? (not defending perfect world, ive just never had any dealing with them and would like to know what exactly would be happening here.)

PWE owns Blacklight Retribution. Now listen, Blacklight is actually an okay game for a generic shooter, they make money from people buying weapon crates that give you a random gun. People do it all the time, like CS:GO weapon crates.

No.. (also .. the hacking a chinese company might proove difficult. It would really be a job for anon top-notch hackers.)

I meant,,, go outside... armed with shields, declaring how much we will not allow this.... and megaphones.

Let us start in Hong Kong. 

After all, in Hong Kong, you can pay people to act as protestors. 

As a long time player of Warframe if this happened I'd be done. Perfect World? Dear God no. They are a terrible service. I don't care if they don't touch the programming of Warframe if they get anywhere close to it bad S#&$ will happen. I don't want Warframe to die. I rather it kept going. Honestly I wish I could get my money back if this happened. Right now I feel like I just wasted 150 dollars.

Edited by Afroman12

I'll sell my soul and buy Digital Extremes for a higher price than the PO, then i'll giveaway Digital Extremes to Steve and everybody gets happy, ex

3 hours and almost a thousand replies? Good work, Tenno.

I can't really expect DE to give a reply in 3 hours, first thing in the morning...

But if the Devs haven't told me anything...

EVERYBODY RIOT!

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! NO ONE TOLD ME I COULDN'T!!!

RIOT RIOT RIOT

My hope is gone...

My faith is gone....

The gaming industry is going to undergo a crash it hasnt seen since the 1980's... 

I dont believe right now with how bad this day has gone for me that if i were set on fire i could summon up the will to give a damn...i really dont. I'm done with this thread...I'm uninstalling the game after this post goes up...i'll reinstall at a later date if DE comes out and proves this will not happen. This will be my last post here for some time i bet. And now that's fine...i dont have the rage left within me to bother with a third infraction... bye guys. I'm not waiting for answers. I can install later if i'm wrong.

ET, go home lol

By the way guys, this is one of the more sketchy aspects of crowd funding things. The players who make their investments with things like founders packages are buying "a seat on the design council" rather than things that actually matter like shares. This is why I didn't get a founders package.

My hope is gone...

My faith is gone....

Birthday here. Totally the best present ever.

PWE owns Blacklight Retribution. Now listen, Blacklight is actually an okay game for a generic shooter, they make money from people buying weapon crates that give you a random gun. People do it all the time, like CS:GO weapon crates.

CS:GO weapon crates only contain cosmetics.

PWE lockboxes contain EVERYTHING IMPORTANT.

Well even though i have a ps4 i didnt download blacklight so i had no idea.

Unfortunately, there is not enough information to go on.  Hopefully we're communicated with soon so as to quell the wrath of the allegations and speculation machine.  I sure hope it is sooner than later, a rather large internet mob has formed outside of DE's digital door.