The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now How Would You All Feel If This Game Was Acquired By Nexon Or Ea Or Kog Or Even Gameforge Or Mayhaps Gamersfirst?

SirAuron

wouldn't mind EA that much, their a half decent compay, just add packs, don't make them the only thing

WHAT IS NEXON

Multi billion dollar F2P provider that is in a alliance with PW that also doesn't care for people other then money.

Nexon would block all non US IPs because...

racists!

Then we'll get stuck with some EU publisher who is even worse like Gameforge, Frogster or the dreaded Infernum!

Edit: or Nexon EU but for that we'd have to wait 2 years before re-released in EU.

Edited by Sutherland

wouldn't mind EA that much, their a half decent compay, just add packs, don't make them the only thing

WHAT IS NEXON

nexon is PW by a different name

i made a quick guide to nexon's business scheme with pictures but i don't know if the site is ok with mature language.

the game IS rated mature though, letter13 or any other community mod, any words?

EDIT: well here's part 1 of the guide, it should be enough to give you all my opinion of nexon's p2w system. if the language is too strong or something may a mod please remove it.

http://imgur.com/XYQVXMl

Edited by (PS4)CrimsonShinku

Not sure.

EA, I'd probably still stick around,

Nexon .... eh .... Yeah I'd probably still play, I certainty wouldn't be happy about it, sure the events would suck and just be nothing but cash grabs, but game play was I found the cash shop pretty unintrusive. Least for Vindictus and DFO when they had it.

KoG? Not had an issue with them, I found they have a a nice balance of paid and free events, and I haven't really heard people complain about them to much. So no issues there I guess.

I don't think DE/Warframe acquired by EA would be much of a difference. They would just publish it, probably provide dedicated servers, and maybe incorporate their Frostbite Engine into Evolution Engine. As long as EA didn't interfere much with the development process, I think it would actually be an improvement. 

NEXON on the other hand... See all those color palettes? NEXON would charge for each color. $5 for 1 day rental, $15 for 7-day rental, and $30 for keeps. 

I like how people hate on EA for ruining games, when they've published more great ones than they have poor ones. 

What is also amusing is the comments about adding locked boxes which cost plat to open with a random thing inside, whilst forgetting that Valve has been doing pretty much the same thing for years.

With any, I'd just keep playing until it got to a point where I couldn't enjoy it.

Edited by AdunSaveMe