Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transformers Universe: Open Beta!

Xandis

Just a heads up for anyone who's interested, Transformers Universe is now open for play. I'm just getting started myself, but it seems pretty interesting. It's developed by Hasbro Gaming and, surprisingly, Jagex! The same guys who made RuneScape!

If any of you guys have some cash to throw, it even has it's own Founders program, the highest being a whopping $450 USD!

Link to the main page: https://www.transformersuniverse.com/home

the sad thing about this is that, if i sign up for this, and i think about spending money in transformers, i'd always think; i could have spent this money in Warframe.

#datguilt.

besides...i'm not that rich anyway. lawl

i'm seeing things like *cores* and *bodykits* (warframe skins?) 

hmmmm interesting...

has anyone played it? what's it like?

Edited by kalikilic

• 4 weeks later...

Movie-licensed games are almost always garbage.

Just saying

The Lego Movie: The Game was not. Just saying (although it does tick me off slightly as an avid Lego builder [building things from scratch] that the game does not allow free build like in the movie [or Lego Universe]). 

and you can't even create your own Transformer which is a big let-down, imo.

this would completely break transformer lore, in fact if u could make your own transformer then it wouldnt be transformers anymore

just saying..

this would completely break transformer lore, in fact if u could make your own transformer then it wouldnt be transformers anymore

just saying..

Well, someone has to make the Transformers in the first place, which could be the player. 

It is not like Optimus Prime just assembled himself out of nothing. 

Well, someone has to make the Transformers in the first place, which could be the player. 

It is not like Optimus Prime just assembled himself out of nothing. 

you are right fake transformers can be premade

real transformers are raised from sparks on the cybertron surface which are ignited by the vector sigma (multiuniversal supercomputer), from the sparks a transformer is forged with the living metal of cybertron and has a organic self creation process

fake transformers can be premade, many of the newer decepticons are, with a premade body and artifical spark but they are always substandard compared to a true transformer thats why 1 autobot can often take on 10 decepticons

the most powerful transformers are naturally-born sparks without any forging or raising like optimus prime and shockwave and are very rare

megatron is interesting in that he was just a normal mining bot and a dreamer but he was imprisoned for his ideas, forced to be a gladiator which built his violence and fighting skill while shockwave upgraded his technology and weaponry level

well i guess it doesnt matter if its just a online game anyways