Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Is Off Limits For Players, But...

... what if there was an Excalibur Prime that would show up in certain Void and Derelict missions?

I'm talking about an AI Excalibur Prime that would randomly show up during the mission, somehow was stranded in the Void or Derelicts from a mission long ago, and would join you to help out and then hit Extraction with you to finally go home?

Or...

I'm talking about an AI Excalibur Prime that would randomly show up during the mission, somehow, and then try to kill you.  The whole group.  Think like The Stalker, but without being focused on the one mark, and with endurance on his side rather than some teleportation and special moves that are so beefed up they're essentially one-hit-kills.  I'm talking an Excalibur Prime that's actually corrupted and is still being operated by the Orokin Neural Sentry.  I'm talking about a lost Tenno that has had all he was and believed replaced with cold and gold.

Does that sound fun?  Does that sound acceptable to our hallowed Founders?  It's a way we can all get a taste of Excalibur Prime without playing him and still be excited about it.

... what if there was an Excalibur Prime that would show up in certain Void and Derelict missions?

I'm talking about an AI Excalibur Prime that would randomly show up during the mission, somehow was stranded in the Void or Derelicts from a mission long ago, and would join you to help out and then hit Extraction with you to finally go home?

Or...

I'm talking about an AI Excalibur Prime that would randomly show up during the mission, somehow, and then try to kill you.  The whole group.  Think like The Stalker, but without being focused on the one mark, and with endurance on his side rather than some teleportation and special moves that are so beefed up they're essentially one-hit-kills.  I'm talking an Excalibur Prime that's actually corrupted and is still being operated by the Orokin Neural Sentry.  I'm talking about a lost Tenno that has had all he was and believed replaced with cold and gold.

Does that sound fun?  Does that sound acceptable to our hallowed Founders?  It's a way we can all get a taste of Excalibur Prime without playing him and still be excited about it.

It could be used for void rescue missions if they ever get to making them.  Dunno about a prime stalker though.  Stalker is most likely using some kind of original orokin tech anyways considering he was there for the murder of the orokin.

Edited by Aggh

That annoyance is a two or three way street.

1) People are sick of hearing it.

2) People are sick of talking it.

3) People are sick of hearing about the first two kinds of people.

So, take it from a PS4 player that recognizes that Excalibur Prime is the poster boy for stuff we'll never have available to us - everything from those Founders program goodies to Steam sale skins and more - and believe me when I say I'm sick of talking for it, hearing about it, and wanting all that damned stuff.  

What you have to do is this: shrug it off and get over other people needing to get over it.  Don't post that you're annoyed with it.  Don't ridicule people who post about it.  Just shrug it off.  It's going to be a hot topic forever.

More than any of that, right now, this thread isn't about that.  This thread is about another thing, a different thing, and it doesn't need all of that Excalibur Prime Envy poison.  

Thank you.

You HAVE read his codex entry...right?

He's still 100% loyal to the Orokin.

He's hunting us, the Tenno, who murdered the sh!t outta the Orokin.

That doesn't change the fact that he was there.  You HAVE read his codex haven't you?  I was pointing out that he's been around since the fall of the orokin.

Edited by Aggh

Exalibur prime to me is ugly. He looks like someone slapped a cog on his face and said "Good Enough."

Pfft you're just jelly because you don't have him /jk

But in all seriousness I would like to see an AI controlled version of all the primes added to the void, make them corrupted though, which would make sense given how long they were lock away there.

oh and Xcal Prime really needs more bling, change that 3inch cog to a 24inch and lower him a bit and put some monster fenders and a massive spoiler and hood on him and we are good to go........