Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Is Off Limits For Players, But...

I don't get it? Why do you want to see Excalibur prime in your games so much? 

Just go into an orokin vault and there is a big statue of him. Also soon I am sure a few players will move their PC accounts to PS4 and then you might see an Excalibur prime. 

Also then those players can make spectres based on Excalibur prime and finally you have NPC Excalibur prime. 

I for one think this sounds awesome. But what if we had a E Prime coming out of the vaults of an Orokin Derelict at random? I mean it already has his statue and is supposedly sealed from the virus so? what if he didn't know the war ended and thought the current tenno that aren't original and golden to be infested warframes? I mean like a random chance with opening the vault and suddenly BOOM! Radial blind and him announce that he has awoken and is angry at your intrusion. Just throwing something out there.

It'd be fun, yes. But I'd really prefer not to force PvP on others. If maybe they could toggle the option on and off, sure.

haha would make it interesting and add a new challenge but as he said it could be a option to help or not. Could get annoying because anyone who choose to not aid PvE players will be flamed  

DE just stick the foudners exclusive primes in the void so these threads can die.

And make the rng 0.00000001% drop chance

Allow me to clarify: This thread is not asking for an obtainable Excalibur Prime, but instead something akin to a Corrupted Excalibur Prime located only in the Void that we can fight for fun, similar in mechanics to the Stalker or G-3, or the Tenno Spectres.

This isn't about that, Blk_Mage.  I'm not advocating players be able to acquire Excalibur Prime.

I don't expect you to read 5 pages of a thread or even the original post, but yeah.  That's not what's going on in here.

Issue is, people are more focused on wanting the prime stuff rather than wanting to look at it or face it. If they wanted that they would just get a guy with excal prime to fight them in pvp or stare at the excal prime via PvE.

A stalker variant wouldn't make a difference. People will still want to own excal prime which means those same threads in the past will appear again.

Allow me to clarify: This thread is not asking for an obtainable Excalibur Prime, but instead something akin to a Corrupted Excalibur Prime located only in the Void that we can fight for fun, similar in mechanics to the Stalker or G-3, or the Tenno Spectres.

I am well aware what the thread is. The thing is all this will do is provoke the want for the item in question since its obtainable but only from a limited method regaqrdless if its a AI or a player.

As much as it may be a good or bad idea the likely chance of such an idea going through is small because it will spark more threads about the need for that stupid gold trimmed frame.

Edited by Blk_Mage

OMFG!  Stop talking about Founder items (Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime,... etc)  I don't even own them & I'm ok with that I joined Warframe late.

You ppl stop beg & talk about it. u missed something is Your god damn problem. you just have to accept that. 

Edited by Abufhad