Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think Is The Big News That's Going To Be Revealed At Gamescon On 15 Aug In Germany?

They were stalwart in never even adding PvP to the game in the past, and it was a good view.

Wasted resources and development time making a broken, useless PvP don't help fix any of the long standing issues nor extra content needed to satisfy the masses.

This isn't true at all.  They've only ever said that it would be a PvE focused game, they never said no to PvP.  Steve professed an interest in adding dueling pretty much from the get go when PvP threads started popping up in cbt.

Edited by (PS4)Urabask

Warframe Story gamemode. With cutscenes and everything.

I would guess either that ^^^^

or the addition of the Sentients (new enemy faction), an entirely new solar system, and one or more new tilesets to go with it all.

I would guesstimate that they will talk about the Focus system or the proxy War....since those are the big 2 things.

A less likely thing could also be the new enemy FACTION......who knows...time will tell ^^

This might be likely, but honestly I am hoping for cross platform play. I know people said it isn't possible bcoz of Sony cert etc but if they somehow fixed it, that could be big news.

Plus Steve in the last devstream was talking about making events run simultaneously on both platforms.

People need to stop being all bitter about PWE and this Lockbox bullcrap.

Calm down people. August 15th will likely be a teaser for either Proxy Wars, Focus System or the next enemy FACTION....or even that new way that they were speaking about to "use" duplicate Void pieces that you don't need and can't really sell.

Edited by Shehriazad