Warframes Without Their Helmet

Canadope

Rhino: BadAss

Mag: Am not sure about this one.. But I would say bad [sorry D:]

Ember: BadAss too

Volt: Needs some hair

Frost: The mix of Cool, Blue and BadAss

Valkyr: BadAss Three :3

Stalker: Scared the S#&$ out of me which is really awesome dude!

Rating:9.99/10 [i know my rating is S#&$ty &#! not needed just like most of my other opinions but yea] [That 0.01 was for the missing hair parts :P]

Who should I make next? if I have more then one person say a warframe officially, then I'll do it.
So like any request previous are void until this point, and I will make warframes according on who has more than one vote first, second, third, etc.

In this thread are two types of responses:

1. "WOW! Great artwork! Keep it up! Bonedaddy Senpai next pls!"

2. "This is HORRIBLE because it's NOT WHAT I THINK TENNO FACES LOOK LIKE. STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE"

I'm gonna go with option 1.

In this thread are two types of responses:

1. "WOW! Great artwork! Keep it up! Bonedaddy Senpai next pls!"

2. "This is HORRIBLE because it's NOT WHAT I THINK TENNO FACES LOOK LIKE. STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE"

I'm gonna go with option 1.

Thank you so much for saying this, the number 2 options have been stressing me out big time.

I think that these images fit the warframes extremely well. Like rhino for example. When I look at him, he gives me the vibe of "Imma take S#&$ from no one." When I see loki, I get the feeling that he's clever, scheming and ready to decive. You definitely have the knack to capture personality in a physical form.

Thank you so much for giving your own version of the warframes characters. I was so bored when so many people were drawing them anim style, or thinking about them as children (Nova as a child? Come on, she uses antimatter! She basically rips every atom from her enemy's body!)

Plus your art is awesome, and your characters so badass and realistic, keep drawing please :D

EDIT: btw, for the people saying Volt needs hair... Please, he uses electricity... How may Volt have a nice haircut with all the static electricity he has to deal with? Him being bald makes a lot more sense actually, for me at least.

Edited by Manxeal