Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are We Still Getting An Update Today? ;c

Satinpuppies

Question

18 answers to this question

What dis machete priem u speek of

Machete prime? wut? Of course we are still getting an update today, don't be silly...just give it time, it will probably arrive in 4-6 hours...

I failed hard and said prime ;c It's not even that.

hey farren you mind linking to that post? or was it live in game 

also please give us tenno reinforcmentssss I leave for work on saturday for 3 weeks its going to be painful enough to miss the major july update like I did last year due to it incessantly being pushed back

hey farren you mind linking to that post? or was it live in game 

also please give us tenno reinforcmentssss I leave for work on saturday for 3 weeks its going to be painful enough to miss the major july update like I did last year due to it incessantly being pushed back

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259078-tenno-reinforcements-vault-machete/?p=3007444

Well, u14 was planned for today, but they mentioned in last livestream that it'll get pushed back to next week. So probably no content today. 

no please stop saying that S#&$

U14 was never planned for today - if you actually listened to the livestream they said

"We dont think we will be able to push U14 out for next week *AKA today*"

no one at DE said it would come today it was only but yourself and others that added fuel to the a hype when it was not needed at all. dont add hype when you have no clue when it will be needed for. future referance!

also

Noticing that there are a few schools of players:

I already have this and don't want it.

I never got a chance to get this and am excited for Mastery/Usage.

If you fall into these (or other) categories, please remember to communicate your thoughts maturely. Warframe changes and grows and there are some players who have not had the same chances as others regarding content. There is also a growing school of players inquiring about 'why vault' in the first place. One reason is there are times (like today) when dev has every resource on fixing bugs and polishing changes and content for major updates, and Vault Weapons are an opportunity to release content server side - for free, and for all. Refreshing the In-game Market ever so often keeps the amount of Warframe weapons desirable and less intimidating for new players.  

By the way, we do have a Hotfix coming for PC later today!

Edited by DiBBz

Well, u14 was planned for today, but they mentioned in last livestream that it'll get pushed back to next week. So probably no content today. 

Another false "fact". They didn't say when it was going to be released, only that they "wanted to release it this week" but that they don't think they'll make it. There is no guarantee on next week or that it won't drop on Friday or even today (which is pretty much debunked by DE_Megan's post regarding a patch incoming today).

Just thought I'd clear that up if I haven't been Tenno'd yet....

EDIT: Tenno'd like I thought I'd be lol

Edited by Momoynator

no please stop saying that S#&$

U14 was never planned for today - if you actually listened to the livestream they said

"We dont think we will be able to push U14 out for next week *AKA today*"

no one at DE said it would come today it was only but yourself and others that added fuel to the a hype when it was not needed at all. dont add hype when you have no clue when it will be needed for. future referance!

No, if YOU actually listened to the livestream, they specifically said "we thought we could pull it off next week, but I don't think we can." Starting at 10:34 of the youtube reupload. If anything, it was planned to some degree. I also did not attempt to "add" anything to the hype, how can I when they already confirmed the update was not going to come out this week? 

Edited by DesuEx