The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Even Get Weapons And New Skins Without Paying

stark1ller311

Question

Hi,i been playing this game for the past 6 months and im getting angry everyday when i play online for the fact i have no items in this "FREE" game and all these players are just walking around with better skins and weapons when im sitting here with only the defult stuff. how do you even get anything in this game? everything cost money and when i want to craft anything,the crafting thing doesnt work. so what the heck am i suppose to do? i have only this defult rifle and thats it

i see my blueprints but they all have an x on it and i have lots of matierals i got for the past 6 months

Do you have the correct materials and the correct amount of credits? The Blueprints tell you how many materials you need and of what material type. You also need credits to build the item.

how did you do that

Anybody can look up anybodies profile in the game.

i see my blueprints but they all have an x on it and i have lots of matierals i got for the past 6 months

Do they all have they required materials? You can't possibly expect to craft a single item if you do not have all the materials required for it.

I mean what do you need and how much of it you need is shown right there in the blueprint.

Otherwise you just need credits to afford the crafting.

Edited by RahuStalker

I'm sure u can at least buy a braton in the market and if you've done any of the alert missions you should have at least 5+ weapons available to build or it's because your rank is low so rank up first and like I said your're doing something wrong or your game is bugged so you shoul contact support

you know what,just build my weapons for me

You need resources to craft things. When you hover over a planet it will tell you what resources drop there. Get the resources and then use them to craft the weapons. 

It says you've only played 10 hours. It takes longer than that just to craft better gear. So go on, get to it. 

You need resources to craft things. When you hover over a planet it will tell you what resources drop there. Get the resources and then use them to craft the weapons. 

It says you've only played 10 hours. It takes longer than that just to craft better gear. So go on, get to it. 

i actully played more then that.for somereason ever since i got my pc fixed all my play time on my steam games have been reduced or went to zero like left 4 dead it used to say i wasted atleast 160 hours now its saying i wasted 47 hours

If your blueprints have several red X's, especially over the materials, that means you don't have enough materials of that type.

If your blueprints have several red X's, especially over the materials, that means you don't have enough materials of that type.

thats stupid you know what you people arent really helping im going back to dark souls were there are helpful people

thats stupid you know what you people arent really helping im going back to dark souls were there are helpful people

Wat

We're trying to help. I'll ask again, did you watch the video on the last page? It's a tutorial for the foundry. Should clear things up.

Edited by Hyperius