The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I hope I don't accidentally derail the Hype Train, just as a heads up. I think I have found out who the Corpus' leader is. It is Nicolas Cage and the Illuminati. By going to Jupiter, all the banners have a Bee Hive, or have a Triangle on them. Salad Vor confirmed for Illuminati.

meh...

5:00 here.

That's it. I'll go get some sleep now.

*sigh*

Not what I was hoping for, but I guess I better miss the moment u14 gets deployed and enjoy it later than being awake but braindead when it happens.

Well... :/

Good night... or... good morning.. depends.

meh...

5:00 here.

That's it. I'll go get some sleep now.

*sigh*

Not what I was hoping for, but I guess I better miss the moment u14 gets deployed and enjoy it later than being awake but braindead when it happens.

Well... :/

Good night... or... good morning.. depends.

I'll be there yesterday to high-five you tomorrow.

Less than an hour to go until midnight EDT and I have to say, let us hope that DE will be able to get it out the door tonight because I don't think we would like to wait another week for the update.....like we did last time.

I sure as $#!+ wouldn't because I just started my vacation from work this week and I don't want to miss the opportunity for a week long warframeathon.

oh god, please lets feel bad for the spamming idiots 

dont want ban dont spam, we will not feel bad for you and DE is in their right

1375634009346.png

^ Agreed. And like I said in another thread, I'll say it again.

No one should feel bad for the people RedText's wrath is toward. They are /breaking the rules/ and /annoying every other player/.

Edited by SJunior

^I said it in another thread, I'll say it again.

No one should feel bad for RedText's wrath toward people who are /breaking the rules/ and /annoying every other player/.

But I do wonder if there are some innocent players that got banned (or even those that are trying to restore order and get banned as well).