The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

DID YOU SAVE ANY OF IT?

No unfortunately, they literally took it down in seconds.

The cover picture was Mirage and the Lotus-symboled Kubrow. The rest was in Japanese so I couldn't read it.

Found the title: アップデート-14-―-狂った叡智

Edited by PsiWarp

Necrons in an unlimited apocalypse game: Spam Pylons and Doomsday monoliths=win

xD at least, against the people I play with, it is. My necrons look like they're made of half-corroded Copper :3

I don't even use destroyers. 'Cron warriors get so powerful. 10 squads of Warriors and 10 of Flayers, then it's AEonic Orb and a bunch of Monoliths. The pylons end up being base defense turrets (Ridiculously powerful ones, tears Warhounds apart). I can't wait for 1.74 coming out soon. Hoping for a Warlord titan

I don't even use destroyers. 'Cron warriors get so powerful. 10 squads of Warriors and 10 of Flayers, then it's AEonic Orb and a bunch of Monoliths. The pylons end up being base defense turrets (Ridiculously powerful ones, tears Warhounds apart). I can't wait for 1.74 coming out soon. Hoping for a Warlord titan

I hope that 1.74 brings back LAN play so my little brother can actually play fairly. as it is now, his units literally take 5-15 minutes to respond to his orders by the time we get our first Relic Units out :T

Whaaaat people play 40k here?

Just get a couple space croissants full of warriors and watch your enemy cry. Most of the successful necron armies I see are just big mobs of warriors shooting all over the place

Edit: can't tell if talking about tabletop or dawn of war so

Edited by vaugahn

Whaaaat people play 40k here?

Just get a couple space croissants full of warriors and watch your enemy cry. Most of the successful necron armies I see are just big mobs of warriors shooting all over the place

that reminds me i need to install 40k I havent played in a while