The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

SJOWsB6g3n.png

This is the first time I actually went *Aawwww* after seing Kubrows.

I want the 2nd one.... the one that's sitting.

"Who's a ugly puppie?? Yes,yes youuuuu are a ugly puppie"

That's soo gonna be mine XD

Edited by WEREsandrock

The scroll area of the Liset page only has room for a total of 5 spoiler areas.

I bet 100 Plat on this wednesday. (it could be thursday since they do midnight patches..but generally I consider that to be wednesday)

Edited by Shehriazad

Agreed, the second one is the most adorable one there.

It reminds me off a Baboon. I don't know why XD.

Needs a red butt.

edit:

Ah.. no.. not a Baboon... the ones with the blue face are called Mandrill.

Edited by WEREsandrock

you forgot that countdown will lead to another countdown which will be for a delay that will be in another countdown so much countdowns .

Such WoW

Unless, you know, they don't need to delay it?

Seeing as it's been delayed twice, I think they're fairly certain that it's on time

It's either this coming Wednesday or next.

Hopefully this Wednesday and that DE learned from U13 not to put teaser sites up unless it's absolutely ready to deploy (since last time apparently the "second" countdown was implemented because things had gone wrong and the update was delayed by a week longer than they anticipated).

Fingers crossed.

Was it really their fault though? I mean, something can go wrong at any moment. You can train yourself for a marathon, and sprain something a minute before the start goes off. I understand why people were frustrated though. Even if they think 100% that the update is ready to be deployed, something can go wrong anyways.

I still can't get over that line: "I am Ordis, (Ship's Evelon?) A shadow of my former self."

Who is that? What does it mean?

I'm pretty sure its "Cephalon". Which means brain.

Don't take my word on that though, I haven't heard the clip often enough.

well lets hope it is wedsnesday or thursday because U13 came out on a thursday i believe (i was in memphis TN so i was not home) and thats kinda the big/special update time frame is weds-fri :D

*finger crossing intenseifies*

Was it really their fault though? I mean, something can go wrong at any moment. You can train yourself for a marathon, and sprain something a minute before the start goes off. I understand why people were frustrated though. Even if they think 100% that the update is ready to be deployed, something can go wrong anyways.

Uhm lol?

I was't around when U13 came out...so no idea why you posted this. and I was not saying it was and all I kown is that the Mods had to do alot of work.

Sorry if that came out wrong but yeah

It's the ship AIs, pretty sure he says he is the ship's Cephalon, which designate a bug's head. 

He's the shadow of his former self because he isn't completely operational, hence the players will need to add plug ins or whatever. This is probably the ship's introduction to new players. 

THAT'S GENIUS!!! DE seems very careful with their names and i love that we have a new A.I. to talk to us on board :D U14 get all my HYPE

Sort of yes and sort of no.

Coding is a bit of a tricky business. If something takes 7 days to code, give yourself 14 days to get it working. I think the debacle with U13 is that they launched the hype site in the window they thought they needed to get it working, when they really should have given themselves some extra wiggle-room to get it working.

Basically they should only launch the hypesite if they have it at a point where there's no question that they can get it deployed in time. That's what I'd do at least.

It was a careless mistake, an accident if you will. Unforeseen developments mixed with not giving themselves enough time.

Sort of yes and sort of no.

Coding is a bit of a tricky business. If something takes 7 days to code, give yourself 14 days to get it working. I think the debacle with U13 is that they launched the hype site in the window they thought they needed to get it working, when they really should have given themselves some extra wiggle-room to get it working.

Basically they should only launch the hypesite if they have it at a point where there's no question that they can get it deployed in time. That's what I'd do at least.

It was a careless mistake, an accident if you will. Unforeseen developments mixed with not giving themselves enough time.

Ah, so they launched the hype site because they assumed they were going to make it on time. In that case I see your point.

They gave themselves a lot more time with this update in comparison to all the other updates they released. Plus they even said they wouldn't be able to make the next week in their last livestream. They probably saw that coming and wanted to be really sure they could actually release it.

Ah, so they launched the hype site because they assumed they were going to make it on time. In that case I see your point.

Yup. They expected it to be ready, but programming and coding can be unpredictable. What *should* take a week could end up needing two. Hopefully in this case they have U14 pretty much ready-to-ship or at a stage where it definitely will be ready by the end of the hype site.

Unless they have a timer planned for the hype site in advance, and that it's coming in two weeks... which would be a bummer.