Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

so...the ship thing is basicaly just a browser thing?  desapointed...though the update gona be applied ingame...this is totaly usless

In the off chance that you are in fact serious and don't comprehend the situation...

The player ships will in fact be an in-game feature. As stated like 600 times in the livestreams, forum posts, etc. The website is a teaser to build up hype so that when U14 goes live there is a mass explosion of excitement for the players. The website is just to tantalize us.

so...the ship thing is basicaly just a browser thing?  desapointed...though the update gona be applied ingame...this is totaly usless

In the off chance that you are in fact serious and don't comprehend the situation...

The player ships will in fact be an in-game feature. As stated like 600 times in the livestreams, forum posts, etc. The website is a teaser to build up hype so that when U14 goes live there is a mass explosion of excitement for the players. The website is just to tantalize us.

What he said ^

Soo I guess Darvo's big return is just around the corner.

Ships, kubrows and all that jazz, just give me quests and I will be a happy man. (And Darvo)

Fear not, because according to Steve and friends Darvo plays in the very least a decent role in Vor's Prize (quest).

Hmm. So obviously button 3 is a Grineer asteroid-base.

First one (earth?) Is a Solar rail.

Now for the Moon. Is that beheamoth a Fomorian or is it the Grineer super star destroyer? Or is it even a Grineer habitat for the Queens?

Whatever it is it must be enormous.

They look like bat-noses. Utterly repulsive in my opinion. I really hope I can get rid of that nose through breeding or cosmetics.

Where's PETA when you need them...

I agree though. The noses are aoidhlkshifdl. Wouldn't go as far as to say repulsive, but I am not a fan. Dog-like creatures wouldn't logically evolve like that anyway.