Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Oh ok.

God it better be not another bad one like the PVP. 

To be fair, a lot of people are looking forward to the PvP....

Me, I'm really hoping for something related to more Critters in general :T I would LOVE to be able to dissect the Ecology of more than just the Kurbrow and Sand Skates. Sadly, that's all I have now is the Kurbrow and Sand Skates. :(

To be fair, a lot of people are looking forward to the PvP....

Me, I'm really hoping for something related to more Critters in general :T I would LOVE to be able to dissect the Ecology of more than just the Kurbrow and Sand Skates. Sadly, that's all I have now is the Kurbrow and Sand Skates. :(

All I rad was "dissect" and "Kubrows"

Still waiting, we have about 10 minutes to go on my clock. JUST enough time for me to get back to my shack and check a look, see how the Bees and Butterflies are doing before I continue grafting pollen to saplings in hopes of getting a tree added to my Index for those.

EDIT: changed one letter, made the word the right word :T

Edited by Mewfan

Still waiting, we have about 10 minutes to go on my clock. JUST enough time for me to get back to my shack and check a look, see how the Bees and Butterflies are doing before I continue grafting pollen to saplings in hopes of getting a tree added to my Index for those.

EDIT: changed one letter, made the word the right word :T

giphy.gif

something to entertain while we wait

Edited by -LTO-Malachi