Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I see it now.... it looks like one HUGE final teaser.. likely a quest thing before update releases?...

Maybe even in the same day...???

I'm hoping for a "infested returns" teaser. Let it be a line-up of new goodies to expect from the forgotten faction pls.

I realize U14 is on Thursday but will we see a Tenno Reinforcements on Wednesday I mean Silva & Aegis is labeled as Tenno Reinforcements so who know, it would be nice to be able to start building it so it will be ready for U14 release.

My guess is no. If there's a major update coming on Thursday, the best we'd probably get on Wednesday is a hotfix or two. But more than likely tomorrow will be spent trying to contain hype levels to keep them from reaching critical mass.

My guess is no. If there's a major update coming on Thursday, the best we'd probably get on Wednesday is a hotfix or two. But more than likely tomorrow will be spent trying to contain hype levels to keep them from reaching critical mass.

Yeah I guess

It looks like the Dojo with lots of Lisets flying around! Could this mean Dojo docks?

Eventually. It was brought at the last livestream and they said it was a cool idea they wanted to run with but the content (player ships particularly) just needs to evolve a little more before adding these types of things in. It's happening, but not for a while.