Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Yeeey thursday is here and yet u14 is not. What a ******* suprise. Its not like it would kill them to do a midnight launch and then just go home and let us find the bugs and the stuffs and when they come back to work the next day or 2 or 3 depends how long a break they take, they would find us ready and loaded with bugreports and alot of thanks for the update. :3    
But noooooo that is against everything they stand for it seems.

Yeeey thursday is here and yet u14 is not. What a ******* suprise. Its not like it would kill them to do a midnight launch and then just go home and let us find the bugs and the stuffs and when they come back to work the next day or 2 or 3 depends how long a break they take, they would find us ready and loaded with bugreports and alot of thanks for the update. :3    

Calm down there, Bub. No need to be upset over waiting a day.

chillax cupcake, dont get your panties in a twist

I just hope U14 doesn't hit before I get home from work...

I already see myself running all the way home instead of waiting for the bus. XD

that's the spirit!

I almost canceled my dog training class but nah I'll wait....maybe....OH GOD NO DON'T START AGAIN

If I die from a heartattack before U14 gets deployed,

tell my Warframes I love them.

Okay PM me your email, and password...and jsut in case where you live and if you have a girflriend...also your bank account number....man you never know! I might need to buy your warframes a bouquet of roses...

If I die from a heartattack before U14 gets deployed,

tell my Warframes I love them.

don't worry man we will but if i go catatonic before U14, please fulfill my rhino primes' dreams and release him into back into the wild like nature(rng) intended 

Edited by mrninja106