The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excal Prime. Skana Prime. Latos Prime.

Lancars

Some use skins on their Primes, I for example use the Hayden (Proto Armor) Skin. So essentially, he looks just like any other excal out there. Only way to see that he is prime, is in lobby screen. But you are absolutely right, I never meet them, the gear. When I chagne to another frame tho, the story changes. I see them everywhere. 

But its a rare sight indeed, and thats a good thing. 

i missed out on the proto skin cause i didn't have money for it. It showed up out of the blue when i wasn't ready or aware it was gonna pop up. I felt a bit cheated by that but oh well.

i missed out on the proto skin cause i didn't have money for it. It showed up out of the blue when i wasn't ready or aware it was gonna pop up. I felt a bit cheated by that but oh well.

God I would gladly drop 150 plat for that proto skin.  Looks so @(*()$ badass.

I only use Excalibur Prime. I use my Lato Prime because it looks good, but I don't use my Skana Prime. If they ever make it as good as the Dakra Prime then I'll take it out again (which basically means Never).

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I use Excalibur prime from time to time. However 3/4 times he's in the Proto-armour skin so there's that.

I'd definitely use the Skana prime but it's so insanely weak I can't really justify taking it out. I mean...look at this!

egxrvm.jpg35ipq43.png

Dakra outclasses or matches it in every aspect.

A Prime weapon that only needs two parts and some Orokin cells to build.

...that anyone can obtain with some time dedicated to farming...

Now if Skana Prime were to get a buff? I'd use it all the time!

Edited by Smac

given how many founders (including myself) are registered on the forums I'm honestly quite surprised that you never see them. I never use Ex prime because I play on PS4 now and DE won't let me put him on there unfortunately.

I've only ever seen Excal in public games.

Because the Skana and Lato are utter arse.

Good job being a troll.

c

Did you really expect anything else from him?

To OP. I tend to see the founders gear often if I run with friends that have it and that is if we are competing against each other for something cause we are bored. Most the time though all the old founders/CBT items are outclassed by today's new toys.....I mean we have a penta main arm and side arm and the Dakra. No real reason to go with outclassed items except for nostalgia of the good ol days when founders items kinda meant something besides being old.

I use my excal prime with the immortal skin and an alt helm. If you saw him, you'd never know he was a prime.

This^ I use mine with the Proto-skin, so unless you were to see it in the lobby, it's of course going to be difficult to pick out. I've been using him on his 4th forma for about the past 2 or 3 weeks on most missions.

came here expecting entitlement and whining.

Was surprised.

I'm not a huge Excalibur fan tbh, and when I do run him I use the Proto skin for all the awesomeness.

Or I'll use the super exclusive alabaster skin and be completely 1337

y1qS08u.png

Perhaps if they were buffed...Nah, that's crazy-talk. DE would never buff founder's gear so that they were viable.

On a serious non-ssarcastic note, a buff exclusive to founders and/or founders gear would actually be nice. Oh well, I'll just be forma-ing my Plato prime into the best it will ever be.

See here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259794-skana-prime-buff/

Searched the interwebs, but didn't find an answer to this:  How many Founders are there?

BTW ... "wouldda, couldda, shoudda" rings in my head for some reason ... Ahhh!  The blessed distraction of real life ... 

I have never seen them in game. Its like as special as a Unicorn.

I see any of the other prime stuff like from the prime access but never the founders pack stuff running around. If i do ever see one in game its gonna feel like a special event or something.

why ? i have seen one, and ... everybody which plays warframe is a founder finally ...

im tired of this founder-stuff, it doesnt mean a thing for me as a prime- and platinum-buyer

its time that de gives all this a break and that things come down to more fun and easyness ...

and, you have to pay real money earned by real work for getting platinum, as for talking for myself =)

Edited by Pala7ine