Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Pc Players Ever Going To Be Able To Play With Ps4 Users?

RussianKitchen

Moving is easier/better with a joystick/controller.  Aiming is easier with a mouse. Best possible combination: left hand - joystick + right hand - mouse.

Yes but if you play shooters you walk towards where you're aiming.

So using a controller alone gives me hell.

What i find funny is that how come Square Enix - Final Fantasy 14 and Gaijin - Warthunder don't have any cert problems?? they play together ALL the time Final Fantasy 14 PC,PS3,PS4 and Warthunder is PC,PS4,MAC so no it's not Sony's fault. These games get updates/patches out to ALL platforms on same day. So Warframe Devs are bs'n us or lazy take your pick. I can log into my FF14 account on ANY platform and play this was started over 10yrs ago on FF11 for PS2/PS3/PC/X360.

Edited by (PS4)Iceman-X

What i find funny is that how come Square Enix - Final Fantasy 14 and Gaijin - Warthunder don't have any cert problems?? they play together ALL the time Final Fantasy 14 PC,PS3,PS4 and Warthunder is PC,PS4,MAC so no it's not Sony's fault. These games get updates/patches out to ALL platforms on same day. So Warframe Devs are bs'n us or lazy take your pick. I can log into my FF14 account on ANY platform and play this was started over 10yrs ago on FF11 for PS2/PS3/PC/X360.

This. This is what I was going to say. DE is just lazy or incompetent. Hopefully just lazy.

This. This is what I was going to say. DE is just lazy or incompetent. Hopefully just lazy.

Or... OR...

Maybe it is because DE doesn't want to hold back on PC updates. You know why? Because of bugs and fixes. PC gets the first build, we test the bugs, we get the fixes, and test again from there. We get the update and tough through it testing everything, then when it is considered to be in a better state it ships to cert. It's not because of laziness or incompetence, but because the Devs want the best possible product for the audience.

If you are going to assume at least know what you are talking about. 

They both have no PC exclusives. FF14 even re-released founders pack on PS4 after coming to PS3 and PC first. Also, updates for them are more or less competent and not a broken, untested buggy mess. If Warframe ever starts put out not broken updates then those can pass cert in 2-3 days, but even then unless they release founders items on PS4 or remove them from PC build cross play will simply never happen.