Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giant Exterminations? (700 - 1000 Enemies)

(PSN)AtlasXV

I was woundering if a massive extermination mission was possible with very strong enemies LVL (40 - 75)? This would require team synergy to win. Even with a group of novas this would be a extremely difficult mission. Enemies would come in groups of like 100 with a very large mixture of enemy types. These missions would be key required missions so people know what they're getting into. This would pose a nice challenge without having to wait around in survival missions. I know there are other difficult missions but I thought this could be a fun idea. The rewards would have to be EPIC though. ( 10+ orokin cells, 30 rare 5 fusion cores, 100 oxium, ect.). Rewards could be based on how quickly you could complete the mission . We kill hundreds of enemies in in a long survivals, why not this. I would like the communities thoughts on this.

Many players are just able to rely on their abilities to utterly destroy everything. if most of the enemies were lvl 70 or maybe a few lvl 90's maybe people couldn't spam ult's to beat everything making them use a combination of powers and weapons to win.

Edited by (PS4)AtlasXV

true that, have you guys ever noticed that defense is just the endless easy extermination missions? Wait so you want to bring back the suspicious shipment missions!? I don't know dude, whatever, but that would be epic, I had this idea a long time ago about recreating the raid mission in warframe so we would basically destroy multiple ships killing all crew members, and lotus giving us a reward at the end of every ship or let us continue to destroy more ships.

true that, have you guys ever noticed that defense is just the endless easy extermination missions? Wait so you want to bring back the suspicious shipment missions!? I don't know dude, whatever, but that would be epic, I had this idea a long time ago about recreating the raid mission in warframe so we would basically destroy multiple ships killing all crew members, and lotus giving us a reward at the end of every ship or let us continue to destroy more ships.

lol 

would require team synergy

extremely difficult mission.

HAHAHAHA! Good one.

Seriously, I don't think DE knows how to make difficult enemy's without simply increasing their level. Or they screwed up big time and WF doesn't accommodation such AI.

How about a "True" war between factions? Every once and awhile the Grineer and Corpus would break out it a huge battle. And we could choose which side to fight with, kinda like we do now. But we go into a mission on a somewhat open area, and fight the 1000 enemies from the other side. 

uhh... I forsee teams with Nova, Loki and Vauban laughing at these sort of missions..

Nova spams her negative power strength with max duration Molecular Prime, Loki Disarms them and Vauban throws out multiple vortex... gg

didn't think of that specifically. Molecular prime has been severly nerfed so i didnt think it would cause chain explosions on lvl 60's. Also if any of them got hit 1 or 2 times they would most likely die those warframes are all squishy.

didn't think of that specifically. Molecular prime has been severly nerfed so i didnt think it would cause chain explosions on lvl 60's. Also if any of them got hit 1 or 2 times they would most likely die those warframes are all squishy.

Do you play this game?

Hahaha good one!

Booben throws down vortex

Nova m primes it

All enemies in there are affected by 60 m prime explosions

Nekros desecrates the piñata

Invincible Loki cleans up anyone left

Besides the fact that the game couldn't handle it this would just make for super campy strategies of sitting on a vortex.

Yea. I think the wiki said molecular prime does 1500 damage roughly. it will take more than 1500 damage to kill a lvl 50 or 60.

Ya but you have 100 enemies all right next to each other, even closer with vortex. It doesn't matter if it only does 1500 they'll be hit by 50 explosions.

More enemies makes nova do more damage.

I was woundering if a massive extermination mission was possible with very strong enemies LVL (40 - 75)? This would require team synergy to win. Even with a group of novas this would be a extremely difficult mission. Enemies would come in groups of like 100 with a very large mixture of enemy types. These missions would be key required missions so people know what they're getting into. This would pose a nice challenge without having to wait around in survival missions. I know there are other difficult missions but I thought this could be a fun idea. The rewards would have to be EPIC though. ( 10+ orokin cells, 30 rare 5 fusion cores, 100 oxium, ect.). Rewards could be based on how quickly you could complete the mission . We kill hundreds of enemies in in a long survivals, why not this. I would like the communities thoughts on. this. 

Really good Idea, hope they consider this. Though I don't think the rooms can handle that and performance might not be good.

Edited by LeugimDeTrini

Yea. I think the wiki said molecular prime does 1500 damage roughly. it will take more than 1500 damage to kill a lvl 50 or 60.

The point he was trying to make is that Nove speed them all up with reduced Overextended Prime, Loki disarms so they're forced to melee and set a decoy, then Vauban throws a vortex near decoy and nobody dies or ever really takes damage for that matter. As an added bonus, Nekros can desecrate everything killed in or by the vortex.

But overall the idea isn't bad.. I just think that most low end PCs or possibly even consoles could handle that many AI on screen at once. It would be challenging, but you have to consider hardware limits for low and middle end PCs, as well as consoles. Sure, maybe a high-end PC could handle that kind of thing.. but the rest would be manageable at best. Can't think of just those that have spent thousands of dollar on a PC now can they?

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

The point he was trying to make is that Nove speed them all up with reduced Overextended Prime, Loki disarms so they're forced to melee and set a decoy, then Vauban throws a vortex near decoy and nobody dies or ever really takes damage for that matter. As an added bonus, Nekros can desecrate everything killed in or by the vortex.

But imagine the lag it will cause. 

Actually the guy was saying that MoPa can use MP to speed up enemies, Troki can disarm, and Booban can throw out Vortex to group enemies for you to one shot them with Ogris.

Now you sure you play this game?

Edit: Do not mean to offend.

Edited by PachTrick

Actually the guy was saying that Nova can use MP to speed up enemies, Loki can disarm, and Vauban can throw out Vortex to group enemies for you to one shot them with Ogris.

Or

Nova can increase damage dealt to the enemies by using M Prime, Loki can disarm, and Vaubancan throw out Vortex to group enemies for you to one shot them with Ogris.

Now you sure you play this game?

you are gonna need quite a few vortexes and bastiles to take care of all of those enemies. 

Going past wave 40 in ODD will show you why real quick.