Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Would Go Back In Time To Get The Founder's Pack?

--FORMA--

I really think a lot of non-Founders legitimately don't understand the situation with Founders and Excalibur Prime. Most of us are not saying "No" to be mean to you (I would actually prefer if he was released so all of the "Bring Back Excalibur Prime" threads would stop). We are saying "No" because we are relaying the information from DE that stated Excalibur Prime and the Founders weapons will NEVER be released again. If we seem angry or mean, I am sorry but it is because we are tired of seeing the exact same threads over and over again with the exact same arguments.

im tired of NO's, it keeps the final development of all our minds working hard for them which have no NO and leaving off the masses where we are all a part of

NO to your posting, clear straight smilingly sharp NO ! absolutely uninteresting what you say ... it doesnt carry any solution or the main idea of this game as i understand it

as said, im going over it, my personal solution, my freedom ...

thanks to OP for moving a bit space in the tightest useless corners of warframe ,-)

and some wisdon, feeling guilty creates sorries, or vice versa and this is also no solution

and another wisdom, you cant win a fight without leaving duality in your being

happy pixelmoving at all for all of you proud useless NO's :-)

they are not important enough to change anything and they dont carry any fun :-)

Edited by Pala7ine

what about loki p he looks cooler than any prime out there excalibur p needs a buff as well as skaana p and lato p and dont worry guys we're getting aklato p soon ......hope this thread won't get closed :/

and my massage to the founders and the DC : "what is love?"

I would go back in time to actually click that email to get excal prime. i got the pack before excal prime was part of the reward. apparently they sent an email and i didnt see it till it was too late. clicking the claim now button does nothing. xD

Like a lot of founders on the lower tiers, I'd really appreciate the opportunity to upgrade.

I'd also be all for console players getting some exclusive opportunity for joining the game on thier respective platform launches - but 'founder' wouldn't be the right one.

But if wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak.

If i could go back, I'd probably stop my self from buying anything all together considering how the game turned out to be. not to mention the council not being as what was marketed which tastes like Scam to me, 2 naming's and 3 polls of stuff that's not even in the game yet to this date, frame, pistol and crappy skana = not, worth, it!

"Join a special community and take a part of the development of the game" - my &#!..

TL:DR. DON'T BUY / Wont buy

Edited by Mabswer

Note: This isn't hatred about the exclusivity of the Founder's Pack.

Another Note: This wasn't made because I didn't get Founder's Pack

A question to people who did not get Founders pack, would you go back in time to get it?

My answer would be yes.

Why?

Excalibur Prime is Beautiful.

I look rich.

Though I would also say no.

Why?

Because someone will try to rob me.

CaptainEras-Founder Master

Indeed the Excalibur Prime is a magnificent frame, moreso with the proto-armour skin on.

But Founder member perks, including the seat on the Council, must remain in the word, "Founder", we got our £100's of pounds in at a crucial stage of the development . .it wasn't just in the cost of Founder packs but also all the other money we put into the game.

Unlike some Founders I'd do it all again, love the game and get endless value from it . . .

Also, if anyone running a mission sees my name requesting a place you will never be disappointed . . .

Edited by CaptainEras

I would not because:

1) I wouldn't be able to afford neither the cheapest Prime access, lol

2) Excalibur in general isn't a big deal. Nyx is cooler, better, hotter, funnier, [enter adjective here please], [enter adjective here please]

3) Lato prime and Skana prime? There are better and cooler weapons

4) Mastery points? Yeah right