Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hope My Ship Comes With A Keyhole!(Hint Hint De)

Augmenatus

Players ships coming tmo right?

I really do hope they have a void key terminal or something. I have tons of void keys, theyre all gold an shiny but I just select use....

boooooring

construct me a sweet a** terminal that I may pray to the gods while delicatly inserting my key into some crazy technological orokin machinery. make it awesome please...

Oh, what you're talking about doesn't come with U14. I asked Gefu about the possibility of an animation playing when you used a Void key (similar to how Vor uses the Janus Key) and got this response:

"We would totally like to do a unique transition to the Void that would show the function of the Keys, may not get to it when we role out the player ship but its something we want to get to"

Edited by Nealybealy

Something something inserting keys into Valkyr...

HEY

"We would totally like to do a unique transition to the Void that would show the function of the Keys, may not get to it when we role out the player ship but its something we want to get to"

interesting

Oh, what you're talking about doesn't come with U14. I asked Gefu about the possibility of an animation playing when you used a Void key (similar to how Vor uses the Janus Key) and got this response:

Sweet!

People still use Zunes?

Even though Microsoft pretty much forgot about Zunes, I still have mine. Zune HD, with the touch screen... It at least the screen doesn't shatter into a million pieces, with a 5-inch drop.

iPods are cool. I get that, but I don't want to pay some large price to repair the screen.

Other then that off-topic nonsense, I really wished that other Tenno could wander the ship... I want more life dang-it! But I can see why though, with the ship being the size of a cardboard box... But hey, at least we get a very great amount of immersion in this update, with the pop-out diegetic UI and the Kubrow.

Players ships coming tmo right?

I really do hope they have a void key terminal or something. I have tons of void keys, theyre all gold an shiny but I just select use....

boooooring

construct me a sweet a** terminal that I may pray to the gods while delicatly inserting my key into some crazy technological orokin machinery. make it awesome please...

That's what this is I believe:

After all the place we start is most likely a tower no?