Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Rng

(PSN)matrix_800

Question

10 answers to this question

I think some stances just don't exist and in reality it is DE leaks them into the game via transmutation or through several secret trading accounts they have.

Think about it, man. My theory makes sense if you realize that initially those stances cost several hundred Platinum and several hundred people want them. How else can they afford to give out a 1000 free Platinum at random? A thousand players farm for months without seeing the stance they want whilst a select few get it on their first go. That sounds rather fishy to me.

Don't forget they encrypted the drop lists so we cannot datamine it anymore so there is no proof of it existing outside of the wikia maintained by DE or by screenshots made by players whom are in DE's employ.

This allows them to give you a slither of hope so you keep playing their game while they blame your bad luck on the RNG. In reality they are just pulling the strings, man. There is no such thing as RNG all the drops you get are predetermined when you load up the game, man.

futurama+tin+foil+hats.jpg

I must go now. They may have found out where I live.

The truth is out there! Fight the powers that be, man!