Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Thread To The Old Ui

izzatuw

Planets ? I don't even remember that happening, probably on very rare occasion.

Saving is not directly related to core of old UI, just missing functionality.

And now it's easier to find blueprints in store ? For me, nothing changed in this regard.

What design direction were you expecting ? It was simple, minimalistic and functional.

What buttons ?

And overall, you're calling this stuff "glaring" problems ?

For me, it was. On my monitor there was no resolution where planets were easily clickable and not hidden behind the UI. Now before you say "oh lol just you" several of my friends also had a similar issue. The new UI is actually faster on some planets because in the old UI I'd often have to wait for a planet to rotate out before I could click on it. 

RIP pre-U14 UI. It was nice being able to read Mods... and look at the forge without my avatar's &#! blocking my view... be able to access alerts with one click (As opposed to the 3-4 it takes now - if I'm even able to see the alert in the first place)... or have any sense of progression when using the solar system map (bosses now unlock planets). The equip interface has no improvements and I still need to go back and forth to upgrade mods. I hate angled text/screens/menus. UGH I look forward to the next overhaul of the UI (OPTIMIZED FOR PCs not CONSOLES)... thinking about it makes me mad so I'm going to go shoot infested or something.

RIP pre-U14 UI. It was nice being able to read Mods... and look at the forge without my avatar's @$$ blocking my view... be able to access alerts with one click (As opposed to the 3-4 it takes now - if I'm even able to see the alert in the first place)... or have any sense of progression when using the solar system map (bosses now unlock planets). The equip interface has no improvements and I still need to go back and forth to upgrade mods. I hate angled text/screens/menus. UGH I look forward to the next overhaul of the UI (OPTIMIZED FOR PCs not CONSOLES)... thinking about it makes me mad so I'm going to go shoot infested or something.

Unfortunately,I dont see that happening anytime soon,if anything,this new UI shows that DE has consoles as their main priority.