Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

25HR72V.jpg?1

Mirage mirrors adds x9000 crit damage

How else can you explain 200000 damage from unmoded Akzani and somebody reported crazy numbers from amprex aswell.

Happens more often when you not hosting... not sure about it

Also, i demand to make it work more reliable and switch with her ultimate. She tricked Devs to make it happen, so they should leave it as she planned, but make it a bit better and less power efficient xD

- Nightmare mode missions do not reward nightmare mods on completion. Checked on several nodes. Neither the "Mission Completed" UI shows any mission rewards, nor does the mod collection display any rewards when set to "recent" (it shows mods collected during the mission correctly, but no nightmare mod is rewarded at the end of the mission). 

Knew I wasn't the only one with this problem. Question is how the heck did update 14 break that?

Quest Bug:

1)After i completed the mission "Raid the corpus resources cashe".......it still did not progressed .-. it still is there in the navigation window but i can't see the mission.

2)Mercury nav segment mission buggy,not showing where it is.

Infested healer crashing the game is still very much real, but it seems to happen only when using certain frames.

If I'm using frost it crashes 100% of the time, though I'm fine with excalibur, nekros seems to be fine too, whereas zephyr seems to be affected as well.

MY THEORY IS , DE has done this update and completely rushed it and completely f --- ed it so PWE reconsider buying them out , so to stop PWE buying warframe and ruining the game DE will do that, and once PWE are an old story DE go back to the ripper game i love ,,, im hoping anyway, because the game is not playable for me at the moment without complete frustration and verbal abuse at the screen with lots of four letter words  . like dang ,bugs,poop, suga, and dang yall what a load of poop suga bugs......................itll be a joke if i could laugh.........:(  :(   T_T

Edited by GsInforce

Bugged inventory.

Cannot sell Warframes and Weapons, but can sell blueprints and parts.

Same here...posted this over and over again...hope the staff seen my post :( This is really annoying I wanna equip my new made warframe and weapons! but I dont have enuf weapons slot so i have to delete some..

Seems ui is wrong about teammates' frames and dragon keys equipped which makes organization of team a lot harder because we need to ask each player from the team about his key. The same problem regarding equipped warframe before entering defense mission.

Second problem...very often disconnecting issues Pls fix this asap because it makes vault runs barely playable. (series of disconnections).

Next...during the prologue run, my shields went up to 7200 after killing Vor. Is it normal?

Encountered bugs and glitches:
- Vor Prize quest is stuck after confronting Vor himself. Actually it stops any further gameplay for many players. No option to drop current quest. Should FIX ASAP

- Melee weapons leveling up freeze the game for several seconds in missions and result screen also. Can lead to disconnect in public game.

- Got Argon drop on mercury also.
- Opening arsenal in Navigation screen opens it in background. No chance to edit loadout for mission fast.

- General remark - make an option for the new UI to to fill all the screen without angled view or Warframe standing and covering part of interface.

Dear DE Thank you for Mission result screen. Been waiting for it for a lot. Also nice Font selected for menus.