Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I just went tried to the do the Collar mission for your kubrow after it matures. The stalker invaded me 2 waves in and killed me, instant mission fail, and now my kubrow is gone on my ship. But, I can see it when I go back to do the mission but the waves do not start..

ISSUE: There is a NO-GO zone in the Grineer Galleon tileset. When you go beyond a certain point, you get reset to the last location like jumping into a pit.

Here is a picture: (this place is near the extraction point)

Entrance:

PJuOpKD.jpg

Location: (the area beyond the red dashed line towards the door is the NO-GO zone)

n8E8234.jpg

BUG: " Disruptor Ancients - Aura that reduces radial and power damage taken by nearby allies. Attack damage energy, rather than completely drain it. Attacks of nearby allies have the same effect."

Says "Attack damage energy, rather than completely drain it", but proccing Magnetic effect on players will still drain all energy. Either I have interpreted it wrong or it is a bug.

EDIT: Do not seem to be able to replicate the reset position bug again

Edited by xlDeathshotlx

Timer for Mobile Defense console is incorrectly displayed when the "pause" button is hit in solo mode.

kBt9Qm8.jpg

I have already completed the defense of the console (including the confirmation message from lotus) but the timer is stuck on 2:08.

Edited by GravesTheOutlaw

Sunika Kubrows will only attack if you shoot, melee or block at an enemy

Sunika kubrows will get stuck in an animation loop after using Savagery

The animation for the savagery takedown instantly ragdolls the enemy so the Kubrow just swings at the air, and the forced move with the animation means that kubrows will end up in places where it cant get to you so you have to wait for the teleport to kick in.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but..

Volatile Runner explosions damage sentinels at 15m, but not players until 5m. Its almost impossible to keep carriers alive as they won't target enemies until 10m. Tested at Sechura by marking enemies with waypoints before killing them.

July 19th, The hotfix that just released fixed a lot of glitches for the quest text and updates in the quest, Great.

The problem for me is that I am currently on the objective in vor's prize, where I need to find the mercury nav module, the problem that I have listed before is that I've already completed this mission out of order, before building the ascaris counter measure, so now that I've already installed the nav module, the quest mission no longer exists but the current objective in the quest is to get the nav module so I am unable to advance.

Account name, Global-Hawk

Stalker appeared in my Kubrow defense mission and killed ME which automatically failed the mission. I still had all 4 revives and now my Kubrow is gone. Is this ment to happen?

Not being able to continue even with revives might be intended, but losing the Kubrow isn't.

Just did the defend kubrow mission, first time attacked by feral kubrows killed them all, yet my kubrow disappeared though he was not killed, mission then glitched and no grineer spawned, aborted mission on return to ship no kubrow. Tried mission again my kubrow appeared, defended successfully on return to ship lotus confirmed success walk to incubator, no kubrow. So on aborted mission wasted a cosmic spectre and lost my kubrow though next mission was successful. My hope is to get my digger kubrow back as well as my cosmic spectre. 

Apparently you can pet your Kubrow while it's incubating, and the glass dome is still around it..

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/49855377956587604/1EA2F3705C7A63B57FD6D0C6C2DB28C6231D2CD9/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/49855377956589957/FF9DFAD90C3A4CE0DF537C409DC3B44B5268B7C8/

Edited by ForgemasterHD

Here's the thing, i suppose that i'm not the only one to have this Bug :

I Finished the Defense Quest and obtain the Necklace for the Kubrow.

There's no way to equip it through the Sentinelle menu in the Arsenal.  I just can't equip it. Hope this'll be fixed. If you have any questions about this, send me a message. ;)

Some feedback for if you manage to complete the Kubrow quest successfuly (kubrow still alive at end of defense). Lotus' and Ordis' dialog asking if you'll care for the kubrow repeats after every mission, and the Howl of the Kubrow quest seems to still be active, as the text for it is still above Navigation, though it does not direct you to Earth.

Tried relogging, didn't seem to fix it.

I died and failed the Kubrow Rite of Passage mission and then I was able to try and complete the mission with an unnamed Kubrow. However afterwards I did not have a Kubrow and even before I did the mission a second time, my Kubrow was missing.

Ditto. And I spent 80 plat messing with patterns to get the one I wanted. Holy cow. I want my Kubrow back. ;_;

Attention loyal Tenno,

Update 14 is going to be our most ambitious update to date. We are going to be here as long as it takes to solve any unforeseen issues with this Update. Tenno in the field are capable of testing feats from different gameplay styles and habits that we simply do not have the bandwidth to mimic, so please help make Update 14 as complete as possible by reporting any issues you find.

This is the MEGATHREAD of known issues

All GENERAL U14 BUGS

Reported Bugs:

- Matchmaking: Multiplayer: It is possible to have greater than 4 people in a squad (Still a problem after 14.0.1).

No, please. Don't fix this.

5 players on bigger missions would be a hoot. Please give us that option.

Vor's Prize does not complete after killing Vor

Now it only appears Vor's Prize

Are you telling me Vor's Prize ends after killing him? If that's the case it's just an abrupt quest end along with "Vor's Prize" popup bug...that would mean I'm not stuck in Vor's Prize after all.

Also got the Venka causing freezing at level up.

As well, using Mirage's Sleight of Hand with a Kubrow will make the Kubrow attempt to go and 'hack' a console. It just kinda ends up standing there for the duration. Happened to my own Kubrow as well as my friend's.