Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

for me my laptop did some crazy stuff then it reset my stuff on steam so i had to redownload ever thing and warframe was the first thing to download. thing is, its taken more then 7 hours to update again and it stops not even half way. really? and when it did work it froze on me when i had to play the starting mission again. now i have to redownload it again and its taking longer :l if you can kik me if you could help me dantetheshaodwolf

in case no one else said it, the sentinels hitbox seem REALLY big right now, the volatile runners are eating through my sentinels shields and health from way far away, same goes for explosive splash damage from weapons like the penta, the frame isn't taking damage but the sentinel is.

Well here is a cute little bug...

If you execute the entire "winding claws" combo for Swirling Tiger on the Dual Zoren, you have a chance to...proc the enemy with EVERY status effect in the game:

2014-07-20_00003_zps66a872f5.jpg

2014-07-20_00001_zps844a1c73.jpg

I don't even have status effect mods installed as you can see, and even if I did it would be impossible to get even a sliver of all those procs going at once.

This only happens on enemies strong enough to beef an entire combo though (otherwise you just kill them too fast)

Here is how it looks like when it activates:

2014-07-20_00002_zpsaf0fbe2a.jpg

Obviously my graphics card wasn't very happy with this madness.

Went into the Kubrow Collar mission without a sentinel during hotfix 14.0.2 ; killed all Kubrows and came to the indicated area; no Grineer spawned.

Repeated this a few times with the same results during 14.0.2. ; gave up when I heard some people had lost their Kubrows. I am incredibly fortunate in this matter.

ISSUE: There is a gap in the connections in the Grineer Galleon tile set. This is connecting the room that has two elevators and two trolleys and what looks like a new extraction room.

From afar:

0behHTi.jpg

Up close (notice there is a gap between where the tiles might be connected):

8pDMhER.jpg

BUG REPORT:

Having problems with leveling XP.

In this first picture it shows that I am still or have not leveled up my sentinel. (but its wrong)

PfuIvAO.jpg

In fact it is a MAXED out sentinal. (correct)

zNWDy1p.jpg

Basically the first picture is glitching saying one has not leveled their sentinel or frame or weapons.

When it is in fact wrong, as I have all my weapons, The frame and sentinel fully leveled and maxed.

I hope I did not confused anyone at "Digital Extremes".........

1. Missions display the wrong number of credits gained

2. Gaining a level freezes the game both in the mission and at the after-mission screen

*Edit*

3. When you are the host, your Kubrow is really tiny

Edited by RNJesus

Bug report 

i just used 16 level 5 uncommon fusion cores on savagery mod to complete it and @$$ soon as i equipped it  went back to level 2 as if i never added the cores but all my crores are gone can any one help?

But U14 is Awesome 

someone fixed it thank you

Edited by bldevaxZA

I was able to highlight mods outside of the mission complete mod menu at the bottom. If i scrolled down the ones on that went to the top were fine and didnt have this happen.

Screen_Hunter_236_Jul_20_03_13.png

The clan emblem device on Nova Science Now was in the air with the deadalus shoulders

Screen_Hunter_235_Jul_20_02_58.png

When doing the winding claws with dual ether blades equipped with max fury, pressure point and the BG and Cicero mods on tough enemies, it will cause the enemy to be procced with all elemental types as well as propelling them to god knows where. Really OP and tested this with level 1 jackal, lv 42 heavy gunner eximus and level 43 ancients. Also,the mission end screen is not fully scrollable and the navigation can be almost selected through especially when chatting. Pls fix DE LTD cause its annoying and get some sleep afterwards.. LOTS of sleep...

Edited by Slendy-Broseph

A few of the equipped mod dioramas (when you have a mod equipped and it shows up in your collection as colored in and active, doing the little animation) seem to have their 3d information reversed, with the foregrounds appearing behind the backgrounds.

Hello. My IGN is: MichealJMan. I was confused and very mad when i couldnt find some of my rank 10 mods. I was missing 1 max rank 10 serration Another max rank Redirection and fleeting exp. If it was just a glitch let me know. I spent money on these mods and they were about $10 a peice so, You can understand how mad you would be if you were a teen that had just lost $30. Please get back to me on this subject.

Yesterday i wasn't able to get my derelict extermination key out of the foundary (building and claiming worked it just didn't show up). Now my foundary doesn't even show the derelict key anymore so i can't build it. But the market says i have it and cant purchase a new blueprint.

And is it intended that Lephantis is Lv 1 and pretty much oneshotted by anything?

Edited by Darksind

Here's a little more obscure one. I was upgrading a mod (North Wind) and was informed that a weapon (Gram) could no longer hold it, as it was exceeding capacity. The weapon in question is maxed out, so it's not surprising. However, when I selected yes on the window that asked me if I'd like to uninstall it, the game locked up. The first time I was able to hit alt-F4 to close it, but the second time I had to go into the Task Manager. (Not sure if that last part is actually of any use though.)

To clarify, I was trying to uninstall it from the mod fusion menu via the popup window, not through the arsenal window.

Mirage Bug:

If Mirage has Hall of Mirrors active when she goes down during a survival mission, the time stops counting and enemies stop spawning; however Life Support keeps ticking down. This has been tested and confirmed.

Here's a survival bug... If you check your mission progress during a survival mission. It stops the timer and more enemies from spawning. The life support contiues to run out though. So unless you want to run to extraction as soon as possilbe don't check your mission progress in esc menu. Also the mission progress screen should come up by pressing tab button IMO.