The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Try to play the mission in "Invite only" mode!! Check my post on page 121 (or 120) for more information. I don't know why every one is trying to play the mission online. I think that's not intended like the other missions(Vor's quest), because it's still a part of the tutorial in my opinion.

hmm i did 3 runs now and still not droping :(

Bug(s):

1.) Void loot on Mercury(planet), Odin(mission on planet): Not sure if its the entire planet, this one interception, or all other interceptions.

9ec26cd943.jpg

2.) UI Interception Bug: The %bar was stuck on 0%(i was invited after the game itself had started)

0af6e7e18a.jpg

3.) Also on odin, the enemy faction was able to cap the points  when the %bar was restored to 0%( as in: Lotus says kill the remaining guys, wich also sets the %bar at 0% & resets all points to neutral )

I went to the dojo with Nekros to take a look at him and then went AFK for a while. When I came back, I noticed his fingers (on his left hand) crossing each other in an impossible way. His middle and ring fingers are passing through each other.

Sentinel: Currently, sentinels are not affected by Team X Restores, so we have no way to heal them.

Tileset (Grineer Galleon & Shipyard): Arc Traps/Door Sensors are not affected by melee again (can we just take these out for now? They seem to bug out a lot and are a real pain for melee-dedicated players/Valkyr; and yes, you could melee door sensors before, you just needed OrthosP w/ Reach)

Edited by Go4tfi5h

helllo, i cant do any vors prize missions anymore (the mission aint showing for me at navigation) so now ive got no inventory and i cant build my kubrow.

im stuck in the mission raid the corpus resource caches..

Edited by deathwishNL

CanineCascade8 reporting in, been playing for a while, played prologue & now stuck on/with Vor's Prize Quest "Resource Caches". Only normal faction icons are showing, not anything related to the quest. Aware it's been reported but letting you know I'm another sufferer of it, although I have built the Ascaris? blueprint & killing Vor has had no effect. Despite repeated re-logging in & out unsure how to proceed... :S
also on a sidenote while in-game, I can't log into the forum to report issues... It rejects my username as invalid.
... also play Warframe through Steam

(PM CanineCascade8)

CAN'T CHECK MY MAXED MODS....A SOON AS I MAX ONE IT DISAPPEAR FROM THE MENU.....I DUNNO IF YOU GUYS FORGOT TO ADD AN OPTION OR JUST DID NOT ADD THE BUTTON INTO THE MENU BUT ITS FREAKING IRRITATING...............................DO SOMETHING PLS. (Caps lock<----easyer to see that im angry) Oh yeah and after every relogg the last missions final stats pop up...thats irritating too.

All INFESTED TILESET BUGS

Reported Bugs:

-Toxic Ancient use Scorpion pull, not the original damager.

Fixed:

-Ancient Infested animation related crash. Most infested gamemode crashes are this

___

The game crashed after this fix on a survival mission and on several defense missions vs infected.

Although this might be something different, for me it seems that the crash happend when the warframe had a level up.

Similar to this the came froze a couple of seconds right when a weapon (or warframe i'n not paying attention to this that much) had a level up.

edit - its infested related. Crashed again on a Infestation defense mission on earth.

Edited by elcee

CAN'T CHECK MY MAXED MODS....A SOON AS I MAX ONE IT DISAPPEAR FROM THE MENU.....I DUNNO IF YOU GUYS FORGOT TO ADD AN OPTION OR JUST DID NOT ADD THE BUTTON INTO THE MENU BUT ITS FREAKING IRRITATING...............................DO SOMETHING PLS. (Caps lock<----easyer to see that im angry) Oh yeah and after every relogg the last missions final stats pop up...thats irritating too.

For the third time this thread. There is a new option in the UI that is set to auto-hide all maxed mods in your mod screen. It's a button on the right hand side of the mod screen. Click it, turn it off, enjoy the return to normal.

I join team for the alert, but session fail. After I have the "foundry quest" to go to foundry take the object (already done just before the patch), but the foundry is already unlocked and now I am blocked in ship, because I can't navigate also.

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=288057961

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=288057983

Note: I ahve first reported in bad location see:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264446-hotfix-1401/page-4

I don't know if this intended or a bug, but if I select a mission with a squad, I can't deselect it. I have to relog to choose a different one. Also, I was kicked form my friend's squad several times. Changing the ping limit to unlimited fixed it.