The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Blocked at vor prise, i have completed the objectives,but it wont complete the mission, I don't have any objectives remain

Edit : it seems that i need to install the solar system map each time i get back to the ship

Edited by Mustang-Taisho

Hello everyframe.

Important!

Quest progres bug:

After Darvo is saved  he give you Ascaris Negator Blueprint. If you ll build it before you finish the next " get resouces" quest you ll be stuck in game quest progress.

Solution:

Complite "get resources" quest befor crafting.

Fix needed. This bug affect whole quest progress.

I've done that but I'm still stuck

Beat the Confront Vor Mission, got the Venus nav segment, nothing else has happened, still see Vor's Prize on my nav console. Relogging doesn't change anything, going around beating other bosses yields more nav segments, but still no change with 'Vor's Prize' on my nav console.

i recently saved 2 arsenal loadouts: loadout "A" was fully equipped and loadout "B" had melee weapon only.  Everytime i switch from A to B, the guns from A would appear equipped in B loadout.  It says "NONE" in the primary and secondary tab but when i disengage from the Arsenal, the weapons would appear equipped on my warframe.

A broken and unneccessary new UI while long standing issues remain unfixed. Certainly not gonna bring me back to the game.

Also my personal impression of the new prologue is that its going to be MORE overwhelming and confusing for new players, not less.

huge-facepalm_o_2371145.jpg

People think DE are androids or maybe they have supernatural powers to create games in mere seconds...... -_-

Hi there awesome DE people!

After completing the quest mission for the Kubrow egg and getting back to my ship. I now have the next quest item displayed on the navigation holo-panel: /Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4. The quest Icon is next to it like every other quest mission has had.

There is nothing on any of the planets to progress to though.

I had incubated a Kubrow by using an egg from the market before I'd completed the Quest mission to find the egg,

Think I've stuffed up the matrix.

1. You can click through chat box, I've selected so many missions and had to regroup because people didn't vote to decline. (I don't like this feature at all. Leader should be able to cancel it completely.)

2. Mobs end up under the map a lot.

Disruptor Ancients are doing the old attack. <<< Needs confirmation.

Lephantis, Jackal does not scale. I can kill them with few shots.

Kubrow Egg gathering quest is not doable after doing it once, I have to do another mission to be able to do it again.

-inability to join sessions with clan mates from the clan page's "join session" button

-Can't find out how many Void Keys I possess. I can see which ones, just not how many

-abnormal length of loading in time when in Public Games

Fist even if it is perhaps not the best place. We all love new contend, new UI, pet etc. every thing is great but why do you want to release every thing at the same time? I am sorry but the amount of bugs i encounter make me say that this update is not even in alpha... I will stop paying the game for a week to let you fix it or go playing it on the PlayStation... not really the point of an update.

Fixed bugges :

- Matchmaking: Multiplayer: It is possible to have greater than 4 people in a squad.

This one is not fixed since it happens to me 3 min ago, we had 5 people if squad during squad making but only 4 joid the game. So perhaps an other bug.

list of bugs:

1) you can click through the chat panel which means that you can click on exit game or launch a mission (example) even if it is obstructed by the chat panel 

2) you can't access arsenal or foundry etc. while you are in the navigation menu (perhaps not a bug but its what you usual do, you choose a mission and then your equipment

3) no way to access codex with the "shortcuts" wen hitting the "esc" button

4) you can slide in your ship even if the animation is not displayed. same goes for evade

5) joining mission and no HUD (energy, affinity, minimap, objectif progress etc.) show except the "big map"

6) getting revived and appearing ghostly for the rest of the mission like the other players look wen there are out of range

7) while in my ship the game doesn't react to keyboard or mouse command. no esc no keys no view around. only thing that work is chat and well alt + f4 + restart the game

8) display of the equipment of the member of the squad is not correct. actually its always wrong. Displaying mirror of your equipment or just wrong stuff

9) haul of kubrow quest : i don't have the egg but lotus and the ship voice keep saying that i have to hatch the egg i found

10) quest line : the quest text is repeated after every mission even if you don't do a quest mission. really annoying to hear 100 times the same quest line.

11) huge trouble with the public matchmaking but can't confirm that it is a bug

12) mission reward screen showing leveling stuff that is at lvl 30 and restart at lvl 1. In arsenal it is displayed as "next level" instead of level 30

13) void and derelict keys! display the amount of keys and display mission you don't have the keys for

14) in squad chat you have a little arrow to the right next to your name which displays a box of numbers and letter but if you click on them nothing happens

15) quest mission obstructing alert on the same planet

and this is just the list i can make out of my head....

PS: thx for the quit game button in the login screen

Edited by Aliblabla

ok so i found a few bugs...

The first is when i attempt to fuse a mod above the cap of a weapon if i select un-equip mod i get stuck in the mod list even if i hit esc a few times. I have to end the game from task manager to do anything.

Another is about the confront vor mission which others have mentioned already so i wont elaborate.

Also there is a very noticeable hang when specific weapons level up (i noticed Bo mk-1, Bo prime, the new sword+shield and the new pistols (sorry i cant remember their names yet) it freezes for 3-5 seconds mostly but once for 10 sec during the 1st tutorial mission.

Also i don't know if this is from the update but when i send an invite to a friend or clan member i get the usual invite sent message but they never get it. I've checked he's not ignoring it because he's in the same house. Might just be the usual intermitent problem with invites though (although that is usualy it telling us that someone isn't online when they are)

I find this new update has ruined my game. I will try and get the hang of it but I can see me closing my account and moving on. I don't like the way you have to access different parts of the ship to upgrade/view mods, codex, foundry, missions, etc. I deel that Warframe has gone backwards after the new update

1.) Vor Prize Quest -> Can't play the mission to find Mercury Nav. There is no single node mark on Earth as Vor Prize Quest. 

2.) Howl of The Kubrow -> /Lotus/Language/G1Quest/KubrowQuestHint4 still and always appearing on the Navigation.

3.) Can't rotate Sentinel looks in Arsenal. They are just like shaking while we trying to rotate them.

Edited by ZackNeutron

First of, update certainly looks the part and I can't wait to play it but that's proving difficult so far due to bugs.

Logged on shortly after update went live, played through first bit of prologue, game tried to give me my log in reward and then nothing responded. Clicking accept did nothing. (ss attached)

2014-07-18_00002_zpsec8f7690.jpg

Logged today and got through log in reward fine. Did communication mission, installed the unit so that I can access market and now when i go to navigation I can't select it with the 'x' key. If I try to access it by using the general drop down menu the screen goes weird briefly before returning to normal. (ss's attached)

2014-07-19_00002_zps7a5a4255.jpg2014-07-19_00003_zps5f79108f.jpg

The first is when i attempt to fuse a mod above the cap of a weapon if i select un-equip mod i get stuck in the mod list even if i hit esc a few times. I have to end the game from task manager to do anything.

that is an old bug from before U14