Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Bug: I have no quest markers since downloading the latest hotfix.

I had quest markers yesterday, before the hotfix went out.

The fix has broken my game, please fix the fix that broke my game.

Pertinent: Constructed Mirage Systems following the quest, claimed, no further progress.

Update on this, just got the inbox message for completing the Chassis? Uh... WAT?

Edited by Teqnologyque

Voltile runner now explode upon being killed.The explosion, regardless of range damage and kill my sentinel. Also earth's kubrow oneshotting a properly modded sentinel.

Penta dealing zero/extremely weak damage. 6 formas struggling against a lvl 30 ancient. Are you serious DE?

Disruptor now pulls you like a scorpion, attack damage energy rather than completely draining it LIE

Is there a hotfix soon? Or the "changes" above are going to stay permanently?

Every time I or a friend host a defence while playing as Mirage the game crashes around wave 4-5 for the host and no one else. (Not sure if this happens on other mission types or as other warframes) this usually happens while the hall of mirrors ability is active.

Lotus and Ordis keep telling me I have a kubrow egg after every mission when I do not, or at least I do not recall finding one and the incubator still says I need one. Yet after every mission I get the Lotus and Ordis dialogue instructing me to put the egg in the incubator, along with the dialogue saying I still need to find one. 

Also, are these eggs supposed to be super rare? I've been killing Kubrows and their Dens for hours and can't find one. Is this also a bug?

While fusing a mod, I was informed that fusing the mod would exceed the mod capacity on a weapon. I clicked the "uninstall mod" option, and now I cannot exit the mod screen despite hitting the back or escape buttons. The only way out is to close the game. I am able to reproduce this bug reliably.

Prologue Issues:

Had to relog twice before the game told me what to do next in the quest. (Not very specific, sorry, and I know you guys already know about this bug)

In the fly-in sequence, the mission title/objective gets cut off.

Currently trapped in the Vor's prize mission after I killed Vor, installed the venus nav segment, and nothing happened. I can't seem to access other quests (in the codex, only Vor's prize is shown and the rest are question marks.) It seems like the game hasn't told me I completed the quest yet.

Save me DE D:

So I tried entering dojo and this peculiar thing happened:

I spawned atop of my liset, without head. http://i.imgur.com/DRikhmi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uCMV2MZ.jpg

To my surprise, turned out, it wasn't my liset. It was someone else's! o.o http://i.imgur.com/fYSzjPg.jpg

Don't mind me, I'm just washing your front visor. No, i'm not headless stalker, who told you such stupid thing? http://i.imgur.com/84pedyc.jpg

Edited by Demitsorou

I have been having an issue with the Kubrow egg mission, the game says I already have an egg in my inventory, but I don't have an egg in my inventory so the game no longer spawns Kubrows and kind of broke it self.

Lotus and Ordis keep telling me I have a kubrow egg after every mission when I do not, or at least I do not recall finding one and the incubator still says I need one. Yet after every mission I get the Lotus and Ordis dialogue instructing me to put the egg in the incubator, along with the dialogue saying I still need to find one. 

Also, are these eggs supposed to be super rare? I've been killing Kubrows and their Dens for hours and can't find one. Is this also a bug?

This is what I did:

- Relog

- Bring Carrier

- Make sure the quest icon is on E Prime node(the mission for Kubrow Egg Quest)

- Do the mission

so, the quest for the kubro (dog things. spelling its a thing) sticks around on my screen even thought the eggs in the incubator. granted I bought the egg because I was hoping the alert mission that the quest was overriding on the same mission would open up. it evently did but the quest is still there however its text is referencing the file that the quest dialog is in rather then actly saying anything as seen in figure below.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34092779247599809/8E218FC5FFA405E8F69287242559E6026C899E42/

the other thing is after reloging today, the incubator isnt animated anymore. I can hear the sonds of it working but the bubble went away. graphical thing.

Yesterday night when I was loading the E-Prime alert I believe, I was chatting while the screen was loading, and I could hear my self shooting my Paris Prime, when I clicked, and also switching weapons when I hit the F key. 

Mods are not displayed correctly (unranked when should be ranked, some mods dont show at all). Messages and comments of Ordis and the Lotus are played to early or to late (before or after a mission of the regarding quest). Some of them loop after every mission (Ordis hatching comment in the Kubrow quest) no matter if the played mission was a quest mission or not. It first occured when i skiped a small part of the tutorial quest by crafting the Ascaris remover with the recources i had before doing the supply cache mission. ever since Lotus and Ordis where ahead or behind with there comments and narrative. It seemed to have started there and even carried over into the kubrow quest. I will test if it will carry over into the Mirage quest aswell.

Dunno if its been posted, but when mirages clones are supposed to go away, they stay instead, been in 2 ODD with 50+ mirages standing still copying the players attacks... literally go from 55-60 fps maxxed out at all times, to 1fps and then frozen, couldn't even get a screenshot.... game eventually just crashes. They apparently go away for the player playing mirage, but not everyone else.