The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

So far the only bugs I have encountered are:

1. Mods not showing there pictures when trying to equipt them.

2. For some reason shifting the chat pannels and leaving the aresenal console causes the game to crash.

3. The big one: long login times and allot of login failures.

4.*Accessing the Dojo from your starmap results in you getting kicked to log in menu.

5.*There is no "Exit Warframe" button at the log in screen. So if you get kicked there or you log out yourself, your going to have to do the magic combination of ALT+F4.

LOVING this sofar really awesome, will update this post I made if I find more,

Thank you DE for the update.

Edited by theRBfool

A quick bug list:

- The game keeps logging me out

- Stops at "Please wait" when I'm trying to enter into a mission.

- Game crash if you navigate to much in the arsenal

- Cannot introduce any segment hm..

I will come up with more later if I find.

Edited by AlexCrytek

Today im officially quitting warframe, this game isnt worth it, i spent over 45 minutes trying to log into my account and it kept saying failed. honestly if this is how its going to be from now on i suggest everyone else find a new game to play because the creators of this game are obvious amatuers when it comes to game engineering/development

Today im officially quitting warframe, this game isnt worth it, i spent over 45 minutes trying to log into my account and it kept saying failed. honestly if this is how its going to be from now on i suggest everyone else find a new game to play because the creators of this game are obvious amatuers when it comes to game engineering/development

Gee, who would have thought that a beta would have bugs. If you are going to complain about a very new and untested update then you are probably better off playing a safe game like Call of Duty 12 or whatever iteration it's on.

Don't have to worry about bugs in a game with an engine thats been the same for the past 5 years.

Edited by Horonelius

--At no point has the game told me how to use the map. Once you leave the linear rooms, that's a bit of a problem. The game should tell you what the waypoint marker is.

--If you select the MK1-Paris, the game does not tell you about the charge mechanic.

Adding to that - I saw no mention or indication of what the orbs were. Granted most gamers are familiar with red/blue orbs, but this game also has white and purple ones. Lotus could at least mention one must replenish shields/health/power... It's jarring that at the start I seemed to take no damage and could spam powers (it was always at or went back to 100) then I was suddenly power deprived. Some mention of "You have 4 abilities" would be nice too, since I was only told to press 1 and 4 once but not whyfor.

Me and some of my friends have an issue with servers. First it kept logging me out after almost each mission and I couldn't log in - it said "Please check your... ". Now I even can't start the game, it is stuck at "cheking for updates" and after a while it says that update servers aren't available. 
_______
Finally logged in, seems like the issue has been solved. 

Edited by Kopnpyc

First I get a message saying something like you dont have a egg yet? Dont despair. Then right after I get a message from lotus saying I have a egg and Ordis will guide me through the hatching process. I dont have a egg and cant continue to next part. Now im drinking.... at 6:30 am

Ill update this post with all the bugs I've encountered so as to minimize my post space.

So far I've found this (these) bug(s):

Matchmaking Bug:

-Joined a mission with one person, two more joined in the middle, and then a third person came in afterwards... 5 people in one match.

Player Ship Bug:

-While doing the Kubrow quest, if one has the powercell blueprint, and has hunted for an egg sometimes Lotus will accidentally think that the Tenno has an egg already, even if they don't.

-While going through quests there is a point where one cannot do anything to progress with the quest.  (ie. After getting on to the liset and placing a component of the ship on, it doesn't always load up.  This leaves beginning players stuck so that they can't navigate to any missions.) [This can presently be solved by logging out of warframe and then logging back in, but it would be better for the people going through the tutorial to not have to do that]

-(This one has been stated multiple times) Cannot enter Clan Dojo through navigation.

General Warframe Bug:

-Rhino Prime's Iron skin is not gold anymore (Unsure if this was purposeful)

Edited by SelphieEngel

Countermeasure blueprint not appearing in the foundry. Unable to proceed with prologue.

your not alone same here... cant even navigate... tried numerous times of logging out and logging in... STILL STUCK

Edited by Bronislaw

I am having trouble logging into the game, it keeps saying check your info, and I tried changing my password and went in game to log in again but it didn't work, and there is no exit button on the log in screen so I was stuck there, the only way I could get out was using Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

For me, using Ctrl+Alt+Tab is easier :P

The loading takes 10-20 minutes for all random players that join my squad in random missions.

Edit: Even when I'm not host, or whenever anyone else is host, it does not matter, the mission loads for ages.

Edited by Methredhel

BUGS:
1) I couldn't do anything in my ship when I got there. It just said "Requires offline segment" on everything. I then pressed [Esc] and then the navigation tab. When I arrived there it was just a locked camera view and a big "X" on the navigation terminal. I couldn't exit it either. After I had restarted the game I was able to do the first mission needed. See the video for explanation: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQis5EZeujk

2) Starting the first mission was just confusing, and I got "session unavailable" 3 times along with serious long waiting times where I had to restart the game 7 times to get out of it... It took me nearly 30 minutes just to launch a mission. If that's not a turn-off then I don't know what is. I ended up just playing solo to get it working.

3) I couldn't leave my mission squad, even if I exited out of all the missions in the navigation part of the ship. I had to start the mission timer and THEN leave the squad. That seems unnecessary to me, and it will cause a lot of confusion with people who think they are not queuing for a mission, while they in fact are...

4) I needed to restart the game after the first two parts i got from missions in order to be able to install them, otherwise I was never given the option to.

5) Ordis is repeating messages over and over again that doesn't explain what you're supposed to do. "The new Arsenal features" does not tell me that I had to specifically check the 'upgrade' part of the arsenal. See the picture.
http://i.gyazo.com/1041e0b2d1862c79192e90eab89b8bfd.png

6) I can't see the full mod pictures. See the linked image below.
http://i.gyazo.com/b08a1787125bf31fe83f899f44e47e78.png

7) I got stuck in the laoding screen, but we couls all hear our weapons firing, abilities being used and so on. Had to shut down the game to get out of it. See picture: http://i.imgur.com/NoMWZlV.png

8) You can slide in the ship, but the animation doesn't show. See the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwc_TMED9I0

Suggestins:
1) You should be able to scroll with your mouse wheel to se all your rewards at the reward screen after a mission.

To make it even worse, you decide to put the Vauban chassis on alert mission when the server are down. That's the only part I need to build the warframe...  Now I'm really sad. This has not been an enjoyable experience at all. :(
Edited by Avambo

It's not like they just released their biggest, most ambitious update or anything.

Even the best games crash during holiday season/major updates/server overload

Hell, look at the Steam Summer Sale.

Valve is huge and it still crashed and refused to load pages because their servers were overloaded.

Don't judge them just by one incident.

Aren't you new? You haven't even given this game a proper chance.

Hey I've encountered several bugs right off the bat once I joined and played the game.

One when I finished the tutorial and Lotus tells me to go to the navigation and I do so I get logout

Second is when I sometimes open Warframe the update window freezes and I have to restart it until it gets unstuck from 'Checking for updates'

Third is the login is taking really long I don't know if that's just me or the server but my internet seems to be fine.

And fourth the cutscenes jump a bit

I know you guys are working hard and are proud of the new update I am too! I love it, I hope you guys fix some of the bugs as much as you guys can but also take a break once in awhile! :D

I would like to report that 2 of the previous bugs I reported have been fixed. The left most mods are now showing correctly as the camera angle is moving to the correct position. And the Grey cloud that was concealing mods on the arsenal screen is now gone, I can see all mods.

TO CLARIFY, THE POSITION OF THE CAMERA ANGLE IS ADJUSTED FROM WHERE YOU STAND. Meaning if you stand 3 feet to the left and hit x to view your mod list, your character will be practically off screen allowing for full view of the list.

Edited by Lawrenciumm

- Unable to apply the pet seagment to the ship

- Vor's price - the attachment actually does not decrease the shelds but increase them instead.

- After some missions the interface just hangs on map with the tenno sitting in front and no button functions - can be fixed with relog

- Vor's price - after 1st mission ends there is no possible actions on the ship until re-log.

- Kubrow egg mission is not completable - Lotus confirms the completion but there is no egg in my inventory and hence - I'm not able to build kubrow now.

That's all from me for the time. It's unable to log in due to the server overload perhaps. To be continued...