Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

no "accept changes" button to change colors of primary weapon ->

cannot change colors

UPD. maybe that was a lag?
after few mins it changed

for a conclave duel just cannot move after new host migration

no mouse, no controls working, cannot chat etc.

and it seems like it was working randomly for other players

Edited by oeai

There seems to be a slight issue.

When I play the Infested Defense [in particular], and there are four or more linked to a Healer, an AOE weapon [like the Castanas] can cause a crash, may be related to a crapton of status procs at once to the poor Ancient, or just damage linking in general.

This was previously complained about, but not listed in the OP list:

The E prime mission for getting a kubrow egg is near impossible, either the drop rate is below 1% or some other bug/glitch that prevents it from spawning upon the destruction of a kubrow den, this is the biggest problem iv'e encountered, as it prevents me from doing the current alert for an orokin catalyst, because it is also on E prime, and I cannot do the alert because the quest version of the node is there.

Всем привет, у меня после последнего обновления U14 в Додзё в стартовом Клан Холле все украшения провалились под пол, некоторые на половину видно но основная часть лежит под полом и с ними ничего сделать нельзя. Данная проблема обнаружилась пока только в стартовом Клан Холле. 

Кустарники, статуи, фонари, аквариум и т.д, все находитвся под полом. 62xjVvp.jpg    oklzgtz.jpg

Edited by NinjaDanger

Helios seems to broken again. Scans it makes don't count: it scanned more than 12 kubrow dens, but there're still 7/12 scans in codex? and it began to scan containers again though it's already complete.

Ship:

1. When I launch a key (any) or start mission vote, Iif I try to access arsenal to change equipment with escape, the Warframe will still be facing the wall and showing it's back instead of facing 'me'.
    Since the hotfix, I cannot access arsenal from navigation, if I click on arsenal nothing happens, and the menu pop right after quitting planet menu.

Navigation :

It's impossible to know how many keys you have when you launch a void/derelict mission from planet menu, it'll be good to add some counter next to mission names.

Dojo :

After a duel in the dojo, when I leave, I get the mission success screen, and win some credits, xp, mods and ressources.

Foundry :

Can you tweak actual foundry ressources display on each craft ? (your max ressources/required ressources like before u14, instead of your ressources capped with required.)

Ex : Before U14, let's say I had 250.000 rubedo and needed 200 to craft. The display was 250.000/200. Now it's just 200/200 and it's pretty hard to see how many ressources are left, cliking on the ressources button is not really handy.

433844CLT7wUj.png

Arsenal :

Showing the differences between A B C loadouts on a weapon is a good idea, but kinda really messy. Can't you just sum up major differences (instead of mixing everything) ? It's kinda hard to see what loadout we use when there is like 4+ elemental damages mixed in the list.

Thanks for the great work guys.

Edited by BandalfLeGland

This was previously complained about, but not listed in the OP list:

The E prime mission for getting a kubrow egg is near impossible, either the drop rate is below 1% or some other bug/glitch that prevents it from spawning upon the destruction of a kubrow den, this is the biggest problem iv'e encountered, as it prevents me from doing the current alert for an orokin catalyst, because it is also on E prime, and I cannot do the alert because the quest version of the node is there.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE INCREASE THE DROP Rate for those EGGS! you cant be serious that the NEW big Feature of the game is sooo ultra hard to get! with the game crash on top of that super rare drops its really really annoying!

Try to play the mission in "Invite only" mode!! Check my post on page 121 (or 120) for more information. I don't know why every one is trying to play the mission online. I think that's not intended like the other missions(Vor's quest), because it's still a part of the tutorial in my opinion. Edited by NoiseCreaTor

when joining host for ODE match i was part of chat and showed in the lobby of host but could not actually join lobby on my end and could not exit lobby nor join when host send reinvite due error message of already in lobby. had to relog to fix 

Try to play the mission in "Invite only" mode!! Check my post on page 121 (or 120) for more information. I don't know why every one is trying to play the mission online. I think that's not intended like the other missions(Vor's quest), because it's still a part of the tutorial in my opinion.

Gonna try that now, thanks ! :)

UI, Loading Mission Screen issue.

As you can see at the sequence below, as host (may be not only) I can explore map by activating it (default key: M) while other players still loading...

0cb6998598.jpg

c57a17d0e3.jpg

bc72667382.jpg

not sure if there's response from DE for this yet but i have same issue, seems that after U14 some people like myself are having issues with connecting to a session. the time taken to join a game for me has gotten a whole lot longer. My settings for matchmaking and connectivity are the same as before U14 when i didn't have problems now it takes forever to join a session as well as leaving the session.

PS i'm referring to the loading of players not the map issue

Edited by warhammer15

I cannot unlock some parts on Mercury. I just did Odin but that didn't unlock Suisei. If its right next to it it should be unlocked then right? Now I can't progress and I get put an extractor on Mercury.

Nvm its fixed now

Edited by kubbi

Howl Of the Kubrow Quest

Even though I have a Kubrow puppy now, the Ordis dialogue pops up after EVERY mission.

I can't seem to finish the mission.

The navigator shows me this:

jWtcUyV.jpg

There is , however, no quest to be done on any planet.

I'm stuck.

A broken and unneccessary new UI while long standing issues remain unfixed. Certainly not gonna bring me back to the game.

Also my personal impression of the new prologue is that its going to be MORE overwhelming and confusing for new players, not less.