Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Thank You For Warframe.

InMANity_Jackson

Depends on how you take it. Like I said, what he says can be kind of aggressive, but the point he is trying to make is good. Some people DO spam threads to get attention which is a bad thing, so I can't say wether or not it's true.

Regardless, being rude to someone you think is being rude, isn't going to help. It's just making things worse.

From my viewpoint, the post where he said those did it to gain attention for himself. It seemed as if the OP was genuinely wanting to thank DE. However in this case, I can agree with him because the OP posted this topic twice. 

Edited by TheErebus

you people are insane. It's a game, just take a nap, eat some food, get some sunshine and come back later

Tonight is the last night I'll have to play anything in peace as my relatives start piling in the day after... That's why I'm doing something this crazy lol.

You must be rather unfamiliar with the forums during chapter updates.

I'm quite familiar with them and you deflected that question quite impressively.

That's kind of rude. Some of his posts are a bit aggressive, but essentially, what he has to say is true. It's a help.

It wasn't meant to be rude and in my opinion could not be construed as such unless you mistakenly thought an ulterior motive was behind it.