Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Go To Bed.

Vargras

*Takes a bow* I try my best, I really feel for anyone that stayed up all night for U14, I went to bed at 2am and got up at 6am feeling refreshed. It is 8.45am now and I really feel for the team over at DE.

I've been playing this game for over a year now, I'll be staying up at least till u14 is out. They dont sleep then i shant either! :P

I've been playing this game for over a year now, I'll be staying up at least till u14 is out. They dont sleep then i shant either! :P

Well done, I wish I was around a year ago, I had an account just over Open Beta but unfortunately I lost interest back then and quit. I started a new account in early February and realised how much of a fool I was for quitting back in whatever update Open Beta happened in.

Well done, I wish I was around a year ago, I had an account just over Open Beta but unfortunately I lost interest back then and quit. I started a new account in early February and realised how much of a fool I was for quitting back in whatever update Open Beta happened in.

this is assuming i make i though xD im dyin here

It is my (Non-)Proffessional medical opinion that what Steve needs is not, in fact, sleep.

... The man needs a friggin' vacation, and a long one, at that. I mean, good god, it's one thing to love your pet-project, but you don't need to dote over it constantly.

You reading, Steve? Don't kill yourself, mate. Doctor's orders.