Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Slaughtering Tons Of Wild Kubrows I Think The Egg Drop Rate Needs To Increase

immolator1001

Have you tried exploring the whole level? I was speedrunning a couple of times before and only found 3 nests and no eggs. When I soloed and actually explored I managed to find 7-8 Kubro nests and managed to get 2 eggs within 3 runs. Try it out.

Have you tried exploring the whole level? I was speedrunning a couple of times before and only found 3 nests and no eggs. When I soloed and actually explored I managed to find 7-8 Kubro nests and managed to get 2 eggs within 3 runs. Try it out.

Ya I have....

I've been finding 6-8 dens per run. And to those who say I'm not looking hard enough because they got it in 3 runs and got 2

so that 2 for every 3*8=24 so 1 for every 12.

Even having only found 3 in all 15 runs I should still have like 4. But I've been finding at least 5 in each.

Can someone tell me how the Kubrow's egg looks like when it drops? i mean it's like a Mod? or like material? or like Oberon pieces? =s because sometimes my sentinel die and I would like to be sure did not drop =s

Yeah i ran it 10 times didnt get anything said F**k it and bought the egg. I know plenty of brave souls out there still trying. I also rushed all the other stuff too.

So yes the drop needs a buff and so does argon

Edited by theclinton

So yes the drop needs a buff and so does argon

I like how people complain about Argon because they only hunt it in survival.

Treasure hunting for some cards in T1 Ext or Capture with Thief's wit pretty much almost guarantee at least 1 per run.

I don't understand why they keep doing this.

And of course, they had to stick the Alert on the same stupid node, so that countless people get locked out of doing the Alert because of the quest that they'll never complete because the egg refuses to drop.

Such awesome ideas for this update, and they have to freaking ruin it with stupid petty crap like an absolutely riduclously low drop rate to completely take the fun out of it.

Hint, DE: Running the same easy exterminate 50+ times IS NOT FUN.

Edited by Xylia

It doesn't help that the dialogue keeps repeating... which makes it wear really thin, really fast. Even if I have the patience to deal with the low drop rate, the same can't be said of hearing the same damn lines of dialogue every single time I complete a mission; that's a recipe for migraines.

If you're going to make it a "quest" objective, then atleast the first egg a player gets shouldn't be RNG-dependent, period. The other components like Argon, etc. needed for the rest of the stuff already fills that niche.

Edited by Taranis49

"Can't get this thing instantly, This sucks."

Sigh, casuals.

Uh, some of us have done this 50+ times and we still don't have it.

Nevermind the fact the Challenge and Reward Per-Mission is about nil. We're supposed to be happy about doing the same no-challenge no-reward mission over and over and over and over and over and over again and seeing no results?

How about the people who are LOCKED out of the Potato Alert because of this stupid quest? Are they supposed to enjoy the idea of not getting a Catalyst because of some quest with a $&*&*#(%&ly low drop rate?