Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Slaughtering Tons Of Wild Kubrows I Think The Egg Drop Rate Needs To Increase

immolator1001

I like how people complain about Argon because they only hunt it in survival.

Treasure hunting for some cards in T1 Ext or Capture with Thief's wit pretty much almost guarantee at least 1 per run.

I never said I hunt for it in survival (and I dont) seems like the drops for it have been crazy since u14 anyway. Before that I had tons of it.

Well, RNG is RNG. Some folks got it fast while other are taking long so it's not some bug or extremely horrible drop rate.

If you are going to free route you will need one argon for the hatching machine thing so you might as well just go hunt for an argon and sell whatever you get for plat to get the 10p for the egg if the hunt is taking too long for you.

Never had a carrier killed. Then again... i dont try to melee the things, i kill them before they get to me most of the time. And you shouldn't let them knock you down at all.

Well, RNG is RNG. Some folks got it fast while other are taking long so it's not some bug or extremely horrible drop rate.

If you are going to free route you will need one argon for the hatching machine thing so you might as well just go hunt for an argon and sell whatever you get for plat to get the 10p for the egg if the hunt is taking too long for you.

Never had a carrier killed. Then again... i dont try to melee the things, i kill them before they get to me most of the time. And you shouldn't let them knock you down at all.

I really dislike relying on the Premium currency in order to experience the content in the game.

Just so you know...

After 60+ runs or so of farming for a kubrow egg, I was talking with a friend who was getting eggs to drop very often.  Had them host a few runs, and something interesting came to light.

Turns out that eggs seemed to be dropping, BUT...  they were showing up and registering as nav co-ordinates for me, while the same drops in the same run were eggs for my friend.

I can only hope this is some sort of glitch or bug, and not something intentional.

Just so you know...

After 60+ runs or so of farming for a kubrow egg, I was talking with a friend who was getting eggs to drop very often.  Had them host a few runs, and something interesting came to light.

Turns out that eggs seemed to be dropping, BUT...  they were showing up and registering as nav co-ordinates for me, while the same drops in the same run were eggs for my friend.

I can only hope this is some sort of glitch or bug, and not something intentional.

That certainly explains why I got quite a few Nav Coords in my hunt for Eggs........As in, probably 15+, I thought it was strange that they even dropped from there in the first place.

I agree. Too many runs for too little. Sure, some people get it on their first few tries, but they won't be having luck with other resources (unless they're just generally lucky guys/gals overall). I would LOVE to see the droprate in a percentage, just to laugh at it.

its about 5%

Please do increase the drop rate. I have been running e prime for 5hours straight and no egg at all.

I honestly find this really unfair for most of the players, and it gets really annoying when you see players in region chat bragging about how they got 3 eggs in one run,but please do increase the drop rate for the eggs!! 

Edited by M4rcoR3us11

Just so you know...

Same here. I've been obtaining a lot of nav coordinates from taking out the kubrow dens. ran the same mission for 2 hrs and now i have 300+ Nav coors... :(

I am Mastery Level 12. I have been there in the mixes of Farming for Ferrite, Orikin Cells, Jackal Runs, and Braton Prime Parts.... BUT THIS IS MORE FARMING THAN THEM ALL...... COMBINED!!!

E-Prime: 50 runs @ average of 8-10 Dens each run = Resulting 400-500 Dens Destroyed with Zero Eggs dropped. I have been on this for nearly 10-12 hours now. 

DE.... Get your RNG up. Its bad enough you randomized the color scheme when they are born and it costs 3hrs. or 10 plat to rush a second Kub. out of stasis to use your others. STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE PERFECT WORLD!!!

UnAcceptable